Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

Heritage Foods is a high tech company in dairy industry.Culture is also good but at the extent job stability and growth is not upto the mark as this brand have equity.
Pros
Free lunch during any meeting
Cons
volatile decisions of management about market
Yes very good job in heritage foods Ltd and operated by the time I was just thinking about me being the best thing ever and always be there in like a plan.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
12hrs
non professional management and they have no trust in sales team and be always with bias and do not seek ideas and development methods from employees in sales team
Pros
qualtiy of dairy products is good
Cons
non professional bosses
Its a nice company.its compnay appointed employ permanent roll.such a best facility for employees such as epf,insurance,bonous,varuable pay and yearly increased salary with best percentage.
Pros
Canteen facilitis
Cons
12hour
I spent very few days at office. they have strong hierarchy. Juniors take approval of managers before doing every task. That adds latency. I had a free hand on my project. Office was not upto mark.
In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department. We do not require to do extra work. But we can not learn a lot in this company
Pros
Fixed timing
Cons
No amount for overtime working
Heritage Foods Limited is one of the best places to work, because the management cares about their employees, and it's fun to work. Every Friday afternoon we have game sessions, at that time we play a lot indoor games,some time outdoor games.As part of the work I generated reports daily,weekly,monthly regarding sales,orders, back orders from retailers.
Pros
Caring about employees
Heritage food Ltd.. is a good company and here i am working since December 2012 . Great place to learn and it can improve our knowledge and skills.I proudly say my job experience really good in this organization.
Good management but working environ ment bad, I learn sap mordule accounts recievable work ,there is no week off also. I am not satisfied in this work .
Good company for employees good salary good atmosphere to work good management flexible shifts coffee and tea provided esi and pf facilitity clean sanitary bathroom
Pros
government holidays for all employees
Cons
workers less
Great place to learn and it can improve our knowledge & skills. I have learned many things as fresher. I have trained under lot of pressure and responsibilities. I can work under pressure because of Heritage trained like that and i would thankful to HERITAGE.
Pros
I got a lot of personal experience about how to handle various products, the work environment is so good, I learned manpower management, scheduling etc.. management is cooperative to a certain extent.
Pros
lot to learn
Cons
short breaks and lot of work pressure
Best Place to work for serious candidates who joined and continuing there Management is so helpful joyful ambiance Recommended to work in place Thanks
Productive Workplace but less benefits. If they concentrate on Employee benefits according to their work, nobody will leave the organization. Exposure to technology is more.
Heritage Foods Ltd. is a good company & here i'm working since December 2014 & taking care all the zone-4 IT support related Hardware, software's, networking, remotely support to the other location users & as a team leader of IT dept.
Pros
Free Lunch Facility, Mobile phone allowance, laptop & data card provided by company
* Nice to work * Good support from superiors and Team. * Nice support from Management for Employees welfare. * I learn a lot of things which is helpful for my career.
Week end its very typical . I learned good talking and behavior. It's very good management nice people good supporters.
Pros
Free lunch coffee
Cons
Long hours ot
Rolls & Regulation is common thing , all of them follow the SOP, -working Area Inbound, Out bound & Storage Area Clean & Hygienic. All staff are follow the Grooming. Need Smart work No Need Hard work.
Pros
Bones, Variable Pay ...
Cons
Deportment Changes
Learned the basics with respect to milk processing, milk & milk products manufacture, production planning & execution, despatches. Handling market complaints, reduced the processing losses with respect to fat & snf.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Low salaries
Systems good Knowledge good Hr field should be professional Long life Cool job Timely salaries Nice work atmospheere Job secure Timely appraisal Cool coolest
Pros
Cool
Cons
I worked as lab assistant. There was no timings. My leaves are depending on My plant manager. He did given the week offs and he was not given leaves in emergency time like vacations & competitive exams. So i laved that company. I always depend on my strength.
Pros
not provide
Cons
no timing duties
  1. Employee Reviews