Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

Heritage Foods is a high tech company in dairy industry.Culture is also good but at the extent job stability and growth is not upto the mark as this brand have equity.
Pros
Free lunch during any meeting
Cons
volatile decisions of management about market
Good working place. Continuous improvement is possible.Very good management.Job security is there.Learned more about quality control.Regular training will be given and updated knowledge will spread among employees to increase their work capacity and confidential levels.
nice to work but salary is not sufficient, no safety for job,work pressure is more, management is not good, No safety at work
our office at hyderabad and our team incharge co-operate any work we done the job tension and peace of mind very good and nice company
Company work management so good. And good place for learning new idea and developed our personalty. Company staff is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
Extra allownces
Cons
In this company the ice cream made by frozen only not by milk the ice creams are very tasty and genuine quantity I love working style with this company
it is all above tipical but need to solve day to basis, i have learned more about projects especially budgeting, costing for projects, Management is very good given the better facilitation for productive and personal growth. co-workers are good and helpful on team works.
It is a fruit and vegetable pack house. The work starts at 9 am and ends by 6pm. Work was very hectic, Co-workers were nice and co-operative.
Pros
Good location
Cons
management is good i am very happy to been here from the beginning and even this is my first job. i am getting good support from my co employees.
Good Team work with full of positive attitude and achieving targets with in the time bound. Looking all production planning and manpower handling for achieving timely delivery.
I am do work very carefully .This company is good. I need the one job.i am working at heritage foods ltd.at two locations +
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Pros
free snacks and beverages
Cons
It is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Indeed, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits
Cons
I had worked for Heritage Foods Limited for 20 months. They train well. They have a very good Management System. Each and every employee is given preference.
Pros
personality and soft skills development classes are provided to employees
Cons
Long Hours
Its a great opportunity to work with a company having wide range of products with the total turn over of Rs 2000 Crores per annum. Nice to work culture & satisfactory job...
Pros
Lots of things
Cons
For me its a great mess to run to lots of plants to visit & monitor overall QA activities...
- It has been an honor to work with such dignified MNC - Developed management & technical skills. - Manpower & Material handling. - Nice co-workers. - To do long hours job for more than a week period was hardest part.
1. Everyday going on joyful with office work,Every time management keep stand on for Co-operation.. 2.I've learned three module of SAP (MP,PP, & SD) and how we should treat with Sr. & Jr.Employee or management.how we could be do work with dedication.. 3. Management is too good here at Heritage Foods Limited. 4. Everybody always getting ready for any kind of help like Company or Other particular activities. 5. 10 day's payment cycle of Farmers/Transporters Payment process. 6. Each 1st date of month.when we get a sms & that's An amount 15,500 has been credited in your account.....
Pros
no free lunch just give on 35% discount.
Cons
8 Hrs
A typical day, hardest part and most enjoyable to work at the time of Stock Re consolation and Audit,but we can gain knowledge while answering to those questions and we can learn how to communicate to the higher authorities.Management and Co-workers are very co-operative and very innovative and challenging in encouraging to the new technologies.
Pros
Free Lunch
I have 8 month experience with Heriatige foods as i am fresher i learn a lot from my senior and colleague to grow up with my job.
Pros
Good work environment, Helping juniors
I have gained skills and experience that I never imagined. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have been given in the company. I feel like my work here is always recognized - never overlooked. The atmosphere at Company is one of cooperation and support, which I think is rare in today’s workplace. While many of my friends are searching for new “more satisfying” jobs, I know am very fortunate to be as worked in the company.
Good