Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

Heritage Foods is a high tech company in dairy industry.Culture is also good but at the extent job stability and growth is not upto the mark as this brand have equity.
Pros
Free lunch during any meeting
Cons
volatile decisions of management about market
HERITAGE FOODS LTD is one of the largest private sector in INDIA.It is the leading Dairy industry handling milk and milk products and working towards company's vision and mission with excellence of work culture. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for career growth for sap. good work culture and management, all are very supportive and friendly, the superior staffs are very friendly and cooperative I learned so much on sap-sd, And i worked as a IT- Assistant, and my role is Verification of Daily Data, collection of indents, Everyday sent reports to Head office, Put the pricing in Excel for all products, Entering Sales orders through Invoices, Modifications of Delivery Changes and Verification of Sales registers and stock register.
Previously I use to work in one place & controlling the security functions. After joining this organization I got experience to control multiple areas.
Pros
Getting good traveling allownce
Cons
Use to work more than 12 Hrs per day
Budget meetings with CFO and President sir... it is very special in my life. I learn so many things from my CFO. Management always encouraging the employees like any thing.
Pros
month beggining
Cons
month end also enjoying the work
good work culture and management, all are very supportive and friendly, the superior steaffs are very friendly and cooperative
yes sir iam daily monrning 9.30 am work wil start first fal meet to distubutor anther wise in fild work fild work is complitetd in 6.30 pm iam repot my (ASM)
Cons
Yes long tours work perpose
Administrative work and monitoring the production activities cost control maintaining plant hygiene and followed gmp & ghp
Pros
hard work
Cons
nil
I learn about milk and milk products quality and Life of the Product Team Work Manage the co-works towards clear the issues Get Co-ordination form other Department All F&A activities are enjoyable
Handled 100 tons of Ghee 100 ml for issued to government faced Iso internal and external Audit also. I have learned How to run administratively the plant All coworkers are all performing good At the time of launching curd buckets in plant i have observed the hardest part of the job
Pros
Iso Audit Experience
Cons
nil
I was learned punctuality and good administration and as well as team work & team lead. fully enjoying my profession as well as updated with new changes regarding my job.
good
good
>Vehicle accidents in night distribution times. >Customer relation ship, Hard work, reporting. >Good support. >Targets achievement. >Take incentives.
Cons
While the initial entry level compensation is on par with industry standards, the growth prospects are less. Management views are not clear.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Long hours and stagnation in growth
due to week HR policies employee are suffering a lot for job KPI not suitable for the Professional as the long hours working.
Pros
only tea free
Cons
travelling
.a typical day at work .what you learned .management .your co-workers .the hardest part of the job .the most enjoyable part of the job
ļ² Calibrating all the weighing machines & equipments (pH meter, oven, refractometer) ļ² Analyzing chemical, physical & sensory quality control test for processed foods. ļ² Performing various chemical test (Moisture, Acidity, Total ash, Acid insoluble ash, salt analysis, Alcoholic acidity, Peroxide value Specific gravity, Alkalinity ) ļ² Hygiene maintenance in & around premises. ļ² Analysis shell life study of food products. ļ² Benchmarking our product with higher brands to improve our manufacturing & marketing ļ² Analyzing the Packaging material of our packages ,Ensuring the establishment of Q.A systems and preparing the Q.A Manuals. ļ² Implementing on GLP, GMP & GHP
Pros
No Lunches, Free phone facility
Cons
8hours
ļ† Mainline responsibility is to estimate the budget expenses for the procurement using SAP ļ† Prepared monthly budgets for all our 120 locations across Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, West Bengal & Maharashtra ļ† Preparation of budget is based on Expenses, Procurement, Sales & Capital wise and location wise ļ† To be analyzed the Budget vs Actual MIS based on the monthly profit ļ† Responsible to be vigilant in report analysis using SAP before closing the accounts ļ† To be calculated and controlled the expenditure and gave priority which costs low without losing the quality
Pros
Budgeting & Analysis at Corporate office level
Cons
Restricted to particular area only
Heritage foods ltd had given best training in work .I had improved my communication skills & i got good marketing skills.
Cons
8 hours job, working hours from 6 am to 2 pm
in this position i am ok. i am work hardly and honestly. in this compeny is very hard duty here, but not giving expected salary.
Pros
10 hr
Cons
15 hr
My Experience with Vimta Labs was truly professional and thanks to Management for giving me an opportunity to explore in SAP HCM, which has redefined my career path.
Pros
Learning, Working Environment and Facilities
Cons
Salary Package
Good place to have best experiences and exposures on the roles played by all the departments trying to add values for their survival. 3rd party sourcing and marketing / all the issues and hurdles that arise to accomplish given task / worst conditions that can effect the relationship with the channel partner / distributors etc., / How to wriggle out of the situation in the best possible manner
Pros
good support to filed staff
Cons
involve right from planning to receiving & delivering stocks to channel partner / end retailers
  1. Employee Reviews