Heritage Hospital
Heritage Hospital Employee Review

bio medical department

September 13, 2012
learned to maintain the heavy equipments and their working too.
August 25, 2017
Same location
Administrator (Current Employee) - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
CEO & Director Operation of Heritage Hospital Limited is not effective and efficient for organisation. Both senior person retired from govt job and both wants to employee have to work in their own working behavior and styles.
October 1, 2020
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Good Working Environment Good communication and coordination among the employeesPrompt and timely payBest Patient RelationshipEfficient StaffGood Patient Satisfaction
December 26, 2013
Front Office Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, AP
Typical day at work : Most typical day will be when we gave new offers to the patients on investigations and consultations. What I learned : There were many things to learn at hospital, but most importantly I learned how to deal with short tempered patients. Management : Organization management was fine, I could able to manage my timings and work simultaneously. Co-workers : Co-workers were very friendly and very supportive all the time. Hardest part of the Job : When shifting male staff is late or on leave, difficult to manage and work for late night. Most enjoyable part of the Job : When offers are given to the existing or new patients, like free investigations or free consultations, we enjoy with lot of different types of patients.
Pros
Day Shift with friendly environment
Cons
Late nights or complete night shifts.