Heritage Hospital

Heritage Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Working Environment Good communication and coordination among the employeesPrompt and timely payBest Patient RelationshipEfficient StaffGood Patient Satisfaction
Enjoyed my time there. Great teamwork. Patient care was outstanding. Great Co workers. Opportunities to advance in career were minimum. Everyone would take time to teach you.
Wonderful staff and patients. Pay not competitive. Good life-work balance. Tarboro, NC very outdated town, Would not want to live there. Changed jobs due to relocating.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Salary and location
CEO & Director Operation of Heritage Hospital Limited is not effective and efficient for organisation. Both senior person retired from govt job and both wants to employee have to work in their own working behavior and styles.
Heritage Hospital was an in patient drug rehabilitation center. I met people from all walks of life there. I was the secretary for all clients. I would probably still be working there if they hadn't closed their doors in 1996.
Pros
meeting all kinds of people in need.
Cons
having to turn clients away due to insurance problems
This was a new hospital in Rancho Cucamonga. It was a pleasure to work with so many great people. Sadly, the hospital closed in June 2000. I worked in Nursing Admin and quickly was promoted to Executive Secretary for the CEO
Pros
great place to work
Cons
hospital closed
OR nurse externship in the OR, sponsored by AORN, well organized and a "taste" of what it would be like to work in the OR, intention was likely retention after graduation.
It was wonderful experience to work in a field that was completely out of my educational background. But this position offer me the ability to go back to school and learn more clerical or computer knowledge that was required.
Cons
i intially liked my job as a SPD tech with Heritage. I liked that we were on call while at hospital for emergency's, code blue. Leadership was alright could have had a more knowledgeable on
Pros
good insurance
Cons
varied hours
General clerical duties such as filing, copying, answering telephones and delivering messages. Assisted Department Heads with the completion of their Procedure Manuals. Prepared materials for meetings, schedule meetings and occasionally taking minutes.
Pros
Opportunity and a wide variety of benefits
Cons
Hospital closed it's doors
It was exciting sometimes when peoples come up to you for assit and give you props ,but it also a sad part when you have put somebody out of the hospital for difference reasons
Typical day at work : Most typical day will be when we gave new offers to the patients on investigations and consultations. What I learned : There were many things to learn at hospital, but most importantly I learned how to deal with short tempered patients. Management : Organization management was fine, I could able to manage my timings and work simultaneously. Co-workers : Co-workers were very friendly and very supportive all the time. Hardest part of the Job : When shifting male staff is late or on leave, difficult to manage and work for late night. Most enjoyable part of the Job : When offers are given to the existing or new patients, like free investigations or free consultations, we enjoy with lot of different types of patients.
Pros
Day Shift with friendly environment
Cons
Late nights or complete night shifts.
 Understanding patient problem.  Solved patient problem  Cashless facility process of insurant patient..  Check all documents and send insurance or TPA company.
come in and get to work.leard how to set up my one steriliation dep.my management was very good.co-workers where excellent.the hardest part was when got rust water in my sterilizer the was it.doing my job.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
15min
learned to maintain the heavy equipments and their working too.
typical day at work: not too hectichow to manage any casemanagement was goodco-workers: helpful and friendlydidn't feel the job hard at all
Heritage Hospital is a excellent place to work, Certifications in majority areas in hospital
Pros
sensitve to staff needs
I thoroughly enjoyed working there. I had a wonderful group of people and the individual departments are all supportive of each other. They are very focused on their patients and their employees. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
friendly and caring
Cons
never sleeps
  1. Employee Reviews