Heritage Hospital

Heritage Hospital Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
CEO & Director Operation of Heritage Hospital Limited is not effective and efficient for organisation. Both senior person retired from govt job and both wants to employee have to work in their own working behavior and styles.
Typical day at work : Most typical day will be when we gave new offers to the patients on investigations and consultations. What I learned : There were many things to learn at hospital, but most importantly I learned how to deal with short tempered patients. Management : Organization management was fine, I could able to manage my timings and work simultaneously. Co-workers : Co-workers were very friendly and very supportive all the time. Hardest part of the Job : When shifting male staff is late or on leave, difficult to manage and work for late night. Most enjoyable part of the Job : When offers are given to the existing or new patients, like free investigations or free consultations, we enjoy with lot of different types of patients.
Pros
Day Shift with friendly environment
Cons
Late nights or complete night shifts.
typical day at work: not too hectichow to manage any casemanagement was goodco-workers: helpful and friendlydidn't feel the job hard at all