Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee Reviews

India1,148 reviews

Found 1,148 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,852 reviews

Good

I joined as fresher to hpe its wonderful company , specially for ladies which gives lot of support ,Work life balance is very good ,Job security, management, recognition Overall very good company

Pros

Job security, work life balance, managment, senior people

Cons

Great hike and work life balance. Amazing employee benefits.

This company is very good in interms of employee benifits, hike, collaboration. Good working Environment, Flexible working hours, Beautiful workspaceVery low stress position with great peopleGood Work life balance & people to work with.If you are passionate about something and really want to learn new things accept bold challenges to grow, Its a perfect place..People are awesome, Management is Good, Pay is Best in class in market.Most important thing is Work life balance.

Fun workplace

Working with Hewlett Packard Enterprise company like india government Job and you can work from home or office, finish your work and enjoy your day.

It is really a stressless team and office

I have been worked 2 years. I enjoyed there we will be working happily and with the collaboration.No stress, everyone will be friendly to you, Surrounding will be beautiful.

Pros

Free lunch, Cab facilities

Cons

If we didn't finish our work we ourself can strech and finish our wokrs

Pleasant work place and management

Glad to work happy to work, pleasant experience with employees and management.team members are like friends, job process is very understandable.great to work at hpe.

Its the best company i have ever worked for.

Great place to learn and showcause your skills. Wonderful management and the freedom to work is amazing. One of the best place to work in India or abroad.

HPE Trust their employees

Blessed to work here due to HPE's work culture and they listen their employees concerns.Employees work at place productively since HPE has millions of projects, process and the fun at work and cultural activities...etc..Loved this company. Why I have decided to change the job is only to build my career other than that not really ready to leave HPE.... "HPE Trust their employees hence we respect our company and give our best to company in return".

Cool Workplace with No Pressure but Low Perks

Excellent place where one wants to have relaxed work environment and no stress job. Only challenge is to be convinced with low salaries and perks compared to market.

Culture in unmatchable

A great company with great culture and opportunities, managed is highly skilled and experience and helpful and understanding in tough times in sales.

Pros

culture

Cons

compensation can be better

Good company to work

Good company to work for freshers, they will provide all benefits and insurance, growth is slow. To get growth you need to wait a lot, until a new project comes or people in top position leave(which is rare)

Good company based on your project also

Good company based on your project and manager. Good pay structure when I entered the company. Not sure about hikes as my tenure was very short. Good laptop.

HPE is the great place to work with.

HPE is the great place to work with. My work life balance was maintained well. The culture of HPE allows every individual to grow personally and professionally. It also encouraged CSR activity thus trying to connect with the other side of world. HPE is employee centric organization and thus the best company to work.

Good company

Here in this company is very good, need to work once again... secure job good environment.. ... thanks for giving opportunity.... very well culture.......

Fun with flexible Work culture

Everybody is cool. some times you will regret of doing hard work as no body cares. You will face difference of being North India south India east India West India.

Pros

Cab

Cons

Health care, gaming

Productive with Social responsibility like Family and culture

I like working in the comMy experience includes a IT Services and Servers Management opportunities. In college, I was the ad intern at the local radio station, where I designed event posters for local concerts and music festivals. Then I worked as a market research assistant, analyzing consumer data and drafting reports for the marketing director. My other positions allowed me to practice applying research to writing ad copy, social media posts and a few radio commercial scripts. As your social media specialist, I would want to continue sharing my research insights and improving my ability to transform consumer data into actionable, engaging content.”pany as Relaxed and interested

good workplace

no stress of any kind. The manager is always ready to hear from you. you can voice your opinion freely. Very good HR policies Employees needs are well-taken care

Pros

Healthy work culture

Cons

Employee friendly with lot of opportunities to grow in the organisation

This was my first ever organization that I worked for full-time as a computer science graduate. I had an opportunity to work on multiple projects and was given a chance to learn and implement the project using various technologies. It was a great experience with an employee-friendly environment.

Good

Good work culture . Nice infrastructure. Nice place to work. Good excellent work and I have been doing in the Hewlett Packard enterprise from 2005 and received many recognition.

Pros

Goods

Best place to work

Loved everything about working here. Work culture, management and senior leadership leads from the front. Learning, earning and stability all are taken care.

Competitive working environment

We had a flat structure and very competitive working environment.

It was good experience in the company

I liked working in that company and had friendly environment and learned so many things. Learnt about testing,storages. Colleagues were very helpful and friendly. And my manager was also very supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hewlett Packard Enterprise with