Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Good company based on your project and manager. Good pay structure when I entered the company. Not sure about hikes as my tenure was very short. Good laptop.
HPE is the great place to work with. My work life balance was maintained well. The culture of HPE allows every individual to grow personally and professionally. It also encouraged CSR activity thus trying to connect with the other side of world. HPE is employee centric organization and thus the best company to work.
Here in this company is very good, need to work once again... secure job good environment.. ... thanks for giving opportunity.... very well culture.......
Everybody is cool. some times you will regret of doing hard work as no body cares. You will face difference of being North India south India east India West India.
Pros
Cab
Cons
Health care, gaming
I like working in the comMy experience includes a IT Services and Servers Management opportunities. In college, I was the ad intern at the local radio station, where I designed event posters for local concerts and music festivals. Then I worked as a market research assistant, analyzing consumer data and drafting reports for the marketing director. My other positions allowed me to practice applying research to writing ad copy, social media posts and a few radio commercial scripts. As your social media specialist, I would want to continue sharing my research insights and improving my ability to transform consumer data into actionable, engaging content.”pany as Relaxed and interested
no stress of any kind. The manager is always ready to hear from you. you can voice your opinion freely. Very good HR policies Employees needs are well-taken care
Pros
Healthy work culture
Cons
This was my first ever organization that I worked for full-time as a computer science graduate. I had an opportunity to work on multiple projects and was given a chance to learn and implement the project using various technologies. It was a great experience with an employee-friendly environment.
Good work culture . Nice infrastructure. Nice place to work. Good excellent work and I have been doing in the Hewlett Packard enterprise from 2005 and received many recognition.
Pros
Goods
Loved everything about working here. Work culture, management and senior leadership leads from the front. Learning, earning and stability all are taken care.
We had a flat structure and very competitive working environment.
I liked working in that company and had friendly environment and learned so many things. Learnt about testing,storages. Colleagues were very helpful and friendly. And my manager was also very supportive
Work Life balance Slow Paced Good work culture to keep people engaged Less Stressful Learning curve is good as a fresher Onsite Opportunities for most of the people
The overall workplace environment and culture is extremely good. However, there is not much of a learning curve when it comes to the work. There should be more opportunities for people to shift teams etc.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Low pay
Good platform for freshers to apply their academic knowledge to practical area. Work life balance is average. Work from home option is available ,no politics.
Knowing more about process and learned other things like how handle a team. Company is very good and we can get well position but these all depend upon how we work.
HPE IS THE GREATEST PLACE TO WORK AND FULFILL YOUR DREAMS. Work life balace is super here, it was disstressful working with hpe and our management was very supportive
I have a great experience while working in my current company. Very much work life balance but yes sometime it gets hectic. Everyday is a new day to learn someting new and work
Work culture is very good....specially for womens..not much work pressure.... Month-end work willbe more, compared to other days but that is common for accounts and finance team...
Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. You grow with the company. Great Managers and quick promotions. A great place to work in overall
User friendly company. And has good values. If get chance in Canada I will rejoin in this company. Also management is very helpful to each and everyone.
Excellent work life balance, great management, flexibility, and values employee happiness! Takes very good initiatives to maintain it, like wellness fridays!