Hexaware Technologies

Hexaware Technologies Employee Reviews

India557 reviews

fresherhiketechnologysalaryprojectonsiteappraisalculture

Nice company for freshers

Pros:1)Good for freshers2) Nice infrastructure3)Safe for women4)Good cafeteriaCons:1) less salary , salary is depend upon your ratings at every month which is very bad.you will not get fixed amount of salary for every month.2)Worst company policie-VPA variable pay amount3)Appraisals are not fair enough lot of politics. 4) no salary hike no career growth nothing..5)No Indian holidays only US holidays are allowed for some process

Excellent work place

Highly recommended. Company has good infrastructure facilities with good work life balance and supportive management. Can learn lot of things in Hexaware and also can be productive.

Hexaware Technologies insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

A nice place

A good company to work with. I am working here for 3.5 years. Really a nice company and nice place to learn and grow. Good to be here and a relaxed company

Nice Place to work

The most common full-time work schedule is a variant of 8:45:00 AM to 5:45 PM, Monday through Friday, adding up to 40 hours per week. It's a nice place to work. The work ambiance is great. The management is supportive. There are many things I learned.

Pros

Cool

Cons

Very good place to work with and fun at work

They have a very good process good management and HR policies and I got promoted as a quality analyat and team coach quality.Perfect company to work with.

BBH for 2 and 6 month

It was very good experience, it all depends on ur luck in which project u will assigned. once you are alloted a project then it is impossible to change ur project if your are stuck with legacy project.

Pros

Free Snack at 7, udemy, hexavarsity

Cons

Appraisal

Productive and fun to work

Good place to work. Role based work assignments. Perks as achieve. I learnt smart Collaboration. Management is very transparent. Hardest part of the job is to get to bottlenecks.Most enjoyable part is when MIPS consumption are reduced

Worst Management

Very poor management team. no flexible timings. False promises. Worst appraisal process. Irrespective of your hard work or smart work, there wont be good hike.

Ok company

Hexaware is an okay company to work with.You may get assignments that you will get to learn from. The work culture is fast-paced and stressful.People at director levels may not be as competitive as they should be.

Productive and enjoy work place

I was happy to work with hexawear team , best expirance of my life to hexawear job , I was directed leave this job then , then I was get more opportunities but miss to hexawear team and job

Company is good

FlexibleHave good clientTrying to make brand imageOn time salaryTraining facility goodOffice in pune also goodCompany is groeing fastConsNo cons

Overall ok

Average work culture but rewards perceived top performers rather than actual ones. Projects can dry up and bench policy is dangerous. Be prepared for shifts without notice. Culture depends on delivery accounts and vary from project to project.

Stressful work experience

After working in hexaware for nearly 4 years now I can surely say that hexaware is not a great place to work it. I joined for the salary. But post joining I realise there is nothing worth Raving about the company. Where the management never cares for the employees, only interest in achieving targets at the cost of employees health, their personal family life now being non existent, being called the work on weekends, ( can't recollect last time I didn't login on weekends) managers who only give orders it's a sad state of afffairs.

Pros

Salary getting credited on time

Cons

Long hours, stressed work, bad mouthed management HR being a pet of management

Stressfull Work

Salary is very lessSlow growthStressful workTarget is not completed by employees then they will mark LOP & half dayLong working hoursVery bad experienceVery slow action by management of any issue of employees

Pros

Work from home Internet connection benefits

Productive and fun work

Good company to start you career where you would have ample opportunities to grow and excel. They provide good salary for both freshers and laterals and also provide excellent onsite opportunities.

Its good place to work for. Culture is good. Huge premises. Good projects good mangers. Onsite opportunity. Employees friendly policy like free snacks

Ethical working place

Had a great experience. Lot of BUs snd quality process is very strict. Healthy work culture and lot of process oriented approach Had a great experience.

good work life balance

You will get good work life balance but salary hike we need to wait for a long time. Promotions are not that easy. It has good pay system for employees who work in shifts.

No stress for work as such

Low salary hikes but i got good projects to learn, sometime you may get onsite but that too for short period, may be for months. Good wfh as of now, No such stress but depends on client.

Good company to work with

Good company, good work life balance. Moderate hikes for freshers. Appraisal system can be improved. Good works can be recognized. Lot of politics in management.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No good hikes

Very stressful job.

Think before you join.You may need to let go of your Family life, because of the rotational shift timings, please do consider a better job.My experience was very bad.

Pros

No pros from my account.

Cons

Yeah its a very stressful job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hexaware Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hexaware Technologies with

• Hexaware Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?