HFCL

HFCL Employee Reviews

India140 reviews

Not good company

Stressful workings most of the time specially on weekends. I Sacrificed my family and personal life to achieve the target. Working atmosphere was not healthy.

Not Recommended

I would not recommend this company for freshers, but u dont have offer from any other firms then go for it, Its a slow pace environment not suitable for the age less than 40, its recommended for 45+

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

low salary

HFCL insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

deliver goals with in time frame

very easy to accelerate the day to day works, such as good support from all departments, such as finance, real estate, purchase and design .we have to push the sub vendors for the completion of works with quality.

Good work place

The culture of company is very good not more pressure of company for work I worke with more then two years last five years before. The company is good.

Cons

One hour

Very bad

Very bad no fun working there... dominating type of management. Only politics and gaming is going there. Management is not cooperative. No outgoing time. Management have flexible time but worker should be punctual tats very bad

Cons

Good company good management job culture is also good

If any one want to join this group so please go without any hesitation because this is very fruitful for employees. In this organisation management are very cooperative for all employees. Employees are getting salary timely with yearly appraisal and promotion.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Best

Best job of my life. Every boss is good for growing my knowledge. All team members were supported nature . There is no more difficulty to do work so.

Not progressive.

Not good work culture and environment. Too much politics and work pressure. Basically they serve as middleman so not much to gain in terms of hands-on experience.

fun workplace

I have spent three years as an marketing engineer with HFCL, good management, fun activities like competitions sports are held. most of the communication is via email.

Good work place

Very good support in inter department's and give the support to develop individual and as a great team. Good team support, development and balancing personal life and de

Cons

Occasionally long time work

Productive and excitement towards job.

I enjoyed a lot in HFCL, specially with my team who were very supportive and very responsible towards their job profile, a many challenges came but we handled successfully and came out from that situation, management is also very supportive, I learned a lot of thing in HFCL. My Logistics team was very funny, and we enjoyed while working each n every moment. I don't think there was any tough time in HFCL for me.

Pros

Free Picnic, Tours

Cons

Late Increment

Productive and working environment is too good.

Learned a lot in this organisation. Having experience of 8 years in HFCL is the most I learned during this tenure. Workplace culture is good and have flexi shifts which is easier for employee.

It's good compny

It's good company for experience people ,very friendly environment specially by Human resources Mam ,but goa culture is so expensive so salary is not comfortable

Competitive salaries with fun place to work

Competitive salaries with fun place to work. Conducive work environment and great managers. Plus they give pick and drop facilities for outdoor meetings

Great place

A good place to work at , with the lively workforce all around the office , it was great to do my internship with Himachal Futuristic Communication Ltd.

Very good company to work

Very good company, employees friendly, no issues of salary and leaves. Management is very nice and caring. Freedom to work. Have multiple projects in pan india. Branch office available in almost every city.

Productive and fun workplace

I worked here for 3 months and i got lot of experience about work and other industrial aspects like safety, industrial structure etc... Overall its so helpful for me.

Good place to learn

I have good experience working at HFCL Ltd. The management was great. Work environment was good too. Management was supportive. I recommend this place to work for sure.

Slow paced

The company has little diversity. It had employees that have either been with the company for a very long time or the new ones who come and go quickly.

Good management

My current Company is very good salary structure and management is very good.they are give salary time to time.good work culture environment.i have learned many unknown things.. .

Used to be a great company to work for

Used to be a great company to work for back in the hay days. Great stepping stone for future advancements. Fast paced environment, good learning experiences, good connections, decent benifits and opportunity for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HFCL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HFCL with