HG INFRA ENGINEERING

HG INFRA ENGINEERING Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

the most enjoyable part of the job

Less work pressure, you can enjoy working. 05 Days week in alternate weeks.Better opportunities for people have more capabilities. Overall exp. is good.

Nice work culture

If says about the company policies, company provided a good work culture. A have learn many thinks from hear. When I have work in a long time when the shortage of Diesel and mange it from the Petrol pump, its was typical part.Hope Management will be good. As a fresher i have learn many thinks from this period. I have always enjoy my work. In my department we have to take care of all the thinks and its very motivated me. Thanks you H.G for giving me this Opportunity.

HG INFRA ENGINEERING insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job

Ghazipur

Lab Asst. Pepper works and Cube managements responsibility.

I learned most about seafty and maintaining time.

Hg infra is a good organisation and I learned lot of things about communication,timing,self working and most important Seafty and better accommodation.

working atmosphere is good,hr policy is better for employee

overall a better choice to work with HG infra engineering ltd, job security is good,working environment is good ,Hr policy is good for employee,average working pressure and i Enjoined the work here.

Pros

Free Accommodation & food At site

Cons

leave & health care system is good.

Good Work culture in TPL

The project is NH-76.and I learned from A.G.M off Survey Dept off T.P.L. He is nice helpful person. 1.Day off work time is very nice.its helps to grow my opportunity. 2.I learned most of tactics in Survey work etc.

Pros

Free fooding.

attach my resume

To obtain a position where my knowledge, objectives, accomplishment and proficiency will allow for growth and provide job satisfaction. I want to work in an environment that will give me a chance for self-development

Large company with good scope, but corrupt management

The company has a large scale business but the management is corrupt and influenced by Indian Government departments. Systems are developed well but not implemented properly because of incompetent people. Learnt a lot from the ex General Manager.

Pros

Adequately built office

Cons

Long working hours, less pay, corrupt management

good and productive

learned about the preventive maintaince and breakdown maintaince.working as a get.senors are supportive and learned new thing every day and everyday new challanges.most enjoyable part of job is to achieve a target within a deadline

Pros

full accomodation

Cons

9 hrs job

Learning and Growing Environment

Learning and Growing Environment Working & Friendly Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HG INFRA ENGINEERING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HG INFRA ENGINEERING with

Learn about HG INFRA ENGINEERING in popular locations

• HG INFRA ENGINEERING
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?