Hike Education
View all Hike Education reviews

Hike Education

Hike Education Employee Review

Office politics is what hike education have with themselves.

As per my view point, partiality is the main thing that co. Practices. One needs to be very much close to their peers to attain promotions and salary hike.

Same location

Productive work culture.

My journey with Hike Education was quite good. When i was joined this company i was fresher and i have worked as Assistant Manager - HR. It was good experience. I have learned so many things.

Pros

Time Management, Work Culture is good

Cons

Productive and fun workplace

Although I joined the organization for only a month or so, I really enjoyed working with the people. I still sometimes miss the Mumbai branch and all of the people there. There is a perfect balance of Fun and work in the office. Thrilling Thursdays were my favorite, the HRs were very accommodating and kind. The ATLs were perfect at disciplining and guiding. As a girl I was also allowed to wear a hijab and people were really nice to the freshers and were always welcoming for shy people like me. If I didn't have to leave for personal reasons, then I would've loved to continue my job there. Highly recommended if you're a self motivated goal achiever willing to finish your targets. All in all it was a good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hike Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hike Education with

Hike Education Reviews by Location

Learn about Hike Education in popular locations

• Hike Education
  • Office politics is what hike education have with themselves.