hike messenger

hike messenger Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

It was a very enriching learning experience.

A typical day of work would start with everyone coming together to understand how the day is supposed to look like, and brain storm for the first half of the day, followed by our own to- do lists and then the end of the day would have us, sit in the workplace lobby and discuss our way forwards.

The office is the best part of this job. The people are very friendly and cooperative. The work environment is stress free. They allow casuals at work. There used to be activities and group discussions.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

too easy, very far

Good Company

Nice place to work. Good benefits. Sometimes product vision is not clear. Salary better than market standard. Catered lunches and flexible timings. Lacks job security.

nice place to work

work environment is so cool. Providing better services for the employee. Good work stations to learn many technologies. Better place to explore or experiment our knowledge

Growth Opportunites

The environment is very awesome, and you get lot of growth opportunities out there, there is cool working environment, good benefits and friendly fellow workers.

Pros

Free lunch, great working environment and compensation

Cons

Sometime you have to work long

Amazing work environment and talented people everywhere

Definitely one of the top companies in the instant messaging space. I got to work with some really talented software developers and it was one of the most amazing and valuable experiences in my life. The office is spacious, the cafetaria food is as good as any five star hotel food and there are several facilities like gaming rooms, gyms, etc. The work here is pretty fast paced and demands speed with quality in everything that is developed.

Pros

Free lunch, gaming rooms, gym, beautiful office

Cons

As a starter in a startup

From my post graduation i was employed in Delaivore and given me enough opportunities to learn as a individual and as a professional.Management was very supportive in transforming the knowledge to do a task.

Pros

Startup and good work culture

Cons

Company shuts its operations in April 2012

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at hike messenger?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at hike messenger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare hike messenger with

Learn about hike messenger in popular locations

• hike messenger