Hill International

Hill International Pay & Benefits reviews

Professional team with hill international as I ever worked in my life.Talented , friendly and helpful management.supporting team and top management
Pros
Only Salary
Cons
one hour
The hiring process at Hill International at that time (2008) was fairly straight forward and was able to move along very quickly. I was able to learn a lot about international construction practices while I was there. I worked on some excellent projects.
Pros
4 weeks vacation every year plus UAE holidays
Cons
Not much salary advancement
Honoured to work at Hill International and advising engineers to seek a joy with it.Hill employees shall enjoy the benefits of free visas for them and their families, excellent health insurance and more and more..
Ever since the new Country Manager changed in 2019, the company has gone through a drastic change and sadly for the worse. The Hill Qatar was a great place to work and my ratings would have been significantly higher had this been done 18 months ago however since the leadership change, it is a poorly run company, evidenced by the fact no new work is being won by Hill Qatar. The Project Directors and leadership teams needs an overhaul and a culture change in order to make it a more desirable place to work.
Pros
Good medical cover however was only for the employee not the family
Cons
No benefits and bonuses, poor leadership in Hill Qatar and no strategy
This company did not give me a chance to succeed. They wanted to assure their marketing team remained centered in Philadelphia. I was the only West Coast proposal manager and when I started to advance they decided to fire me for that.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No work life balance
Very Good Company, med level of Salary, Providing Project Management Consultancy Services, transparent and equality environment for all employees. I do recommend it
Though the company is reputable, there are improvements needed to suits career development of the Employee, nonetheless the company provides reasonable salary yet the other benefits had been partially compromised i.e. medical insurance
Had support from my supervisor, was always ready to assist. Has access to personal career improvement. Salary was paid to employee, so they can manage their finances
good work environment, friendly workmates, challenging tasks, handling 2-3 projects at the same time, leaning new technique and software, good company benefits.
el Coordinador carece de responsabilidad y compromiso (se pone a ver caricaturas en su celular en horas de trabajo), depende totalmente de la experiencia de terceros y se deja influenciar por la gente con la que se siente mas afín sin importarle sí las soluciones que le plantean son las adecuadas, hay mucho desgaste cuando intentas sugerir soluciones adecuadas y probadas por experiencias anteriores, hay mucha intriga desleal, no cumplen con alcances y fechas del programa de trabajo cambiando fechas y alcances sin previo aviso, existe caos en la organización laboral, lo mejor es el salario es buenísimo
* Training always. * team always up to date. * Salary on time. * very beneficial Health insurance. * HR team are very polite and fast responding.
Good working environment Good staff given more opportunity for developing a career Flexible Job security Promotion Reasonable salary packages Good management working structures
Its a great place to work , The projects that they win are amazing - proud to be apart of the team. The salary and benefits are in line with the other competing companies in the UAE.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo enfocado a dar resultados
Pros
Buen salario y prestaciones
Cons
Ninguna
Empresa para aprender mucho con buenas prestaciones y buen salario.
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
Cons
Por proyecto
One of the best consultants companies, I have very good memories of the period I have worked with them. And if I had a good chance to work again with them I will never waist it.
A great company to work for. Hill International provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
N/a
Empresa con buenas prestaciones. Excelente administración de recursos humanos. Problemas con el Project Manager.
Pros
Excelente seguro medico, prestaciones y salario
Cons
Mal coordinado por el Project manager
I worked of Hill but worked under another company. This company did not want you to do anything on your own. This company did not provide any benefits and Hill did not have a good benefit package.
Pros
Okay pay
Cons
Very poor management
Overall, the company was great; benefits, retirement, top of the line equipment to do the job. Everyone was easy to talk to. But when I asked about opportunities overseas, they flat told me that they would never consider relocating me outside the West Coast (due to my lowly status as an admin). This is why I did not pass up the opportunity to work abroad as an independent when it was presented. Otherwise, I would have stayed with the company as it had good structure.
Pros
Great benefits, educational opportunities, affiliations, competitive pay
Cons
Project management failed to see issues when they were presented, No team building, Always issues with AP.
Bella Azienda, purtroppo io non ero molto capace in quel momento di gestire bene un progetto
Pros
Ho imparato e stipendio (in quel momento)
Cons
Poco tempo con i miei