Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

India218 reviews

Found 218 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,035 reviews

It is a Good place to start your career as it has a good brand value and work environment

I would suggest people to join as it is a well known brand around the world as they have a good work environment . All the staffs are friendly and guide you happily and are very excited to work with everyone .

It was a fun work environment with a lot of challenge so I pushed to be better. I believe that has genuinely made me a better employee.

It's a really great place to work at. You have a really good collaboration with your co-workers. Senior management can support employees more but supervisors are really nice and understanding.Pay is good and reasonable. It does get very busy and stressful especially during peak hours.

Hilton insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

Fun at Work

Loved the Hilton culture for their guests and employees. Employees rewards, recognition and training programs. Hilton as a program referred to as “Catch Me at My Best”. Great place to work- when you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.

Internship

The 1st experience... Amazing management... People's are friendly.... ........ View. Are very good.... Culture are nice.......... Staffs are professional.......

My best hotels

Hotel will feels like u the home and i was so much enjoying with working with hilton i will try to work there as a staff ..At fiest i was a trainee but now i want to work there my seniors were so calm and the environmebt of the hotel is awesome

Hotel industry are very frustated job .

In any hotel in india . people used to work 10 ,11 , 12 ,13,14 ,15 hours of shift . and they hotel industry they do not pay salary as per they work take from there employee, they dont also give their offs and their national holiday in a month people used to more than 10 hr shift . most frustrated job in india , no work life balance , if you have any doubt go and ask any hotel employee u will get this info. And one thing hotel industry waste so much daily food in any events. go and check their dustubin u get no .

Pros

In hotel industry u get free food but not time to eat .

Cons

Long hour daily many a ur off get cut .

Nice hotel to work over there but no timings to leave after work many hours has to work. Regards food was so tasty and well maintained. Good location.

Pros

Good launch

Cons

Many hours

Excellent work environment, great opportunity to grow

Excellent work environment, Great opportunity to grow for your self, lots of option to learn under the Hilton university, secure job, busy work schedule, great,

Good! Can be better

Was a beautiful experience thou hours were horribly wrong! Rota were biased! Senior Management level was exceptionally good! But the mid section were close to better! Certainly away from best!

Good working atmosphere.

Hilton is good placement for working.At hilton u get friendly atmosphere with your colleagues .Online training is also benifitial for self improvement. I think hilton is the best company for working .

awesome place to work

a great place to start ones career with lovely and superb management and staff culture. the environment makes one feel very easy and comfortable to work here .

Pros

the hotel itself (management and the entire family of the hotel)

Cons

n/a

Great experience

It’s a wonderfull work environment out there, good exposure to learn in different areas of the finance. the support of the team memebers and very appreciable.

Best Organisation Brand in Hospitality

Loved Working for Hilton hospitality as they look after their Employees and Decent payout monthly for Position you work accordingly.Benefits and Perks with knowledge Gained is all worth at the end of day!!

Pros

Good Work Knowledge

Cons

Locations

Good

Good Team Cooperative Very Professional Work Oriented people Respectful International wise also Hilton property is a very good experience to work. Worked as a housekeeping supervisor in Hilton property in Edinburgh ,UK

In starting I face real difulcuties but in two three months you will be use to it

Hilton the brand is big enough to attract anyone who wants to work in hospitality industry they have hotels almost all the big cities in the world but it's tough to start your career in Hilton because they set there standards very high so I feel very fortunate when I receive my offer letter and I'm very excited to start my first job overall it's a good hard working experience with so many different culture people are there so there is lot to learn

Working environment is very friendly and supportive.

There is so much to learn which the staff have taught me and we have training every month which keep us updated with the brand and what's happening globally as a brand.

Pros

Excellent work place.

Cons

Some staff have worked very long so they are a lil bossy.

productive and an adequate place to work.

The Building and the equipment's are quite old, but the management is good and have a fun environment to work. Perks for the staff included a special discount ion all the food and beverage items which can also be up to 50% and also on rooms.

Growing

Wonderful work culture. Competitive compensation. Growing brand. Management is employee focus and manage the workforce very well. Safe and security are primary focus areas for staff.

Productive and learning place.

Good place for doing your Industrial Exposure Training. The staff is well educated and treats the employees fairly. Labor laws are strictly applicable over here.

Its good

Hilton is Best platform to learn. And The mumbai Hilton is The Best Hotel and I love Work with hilton mumbai International Airport. I am Intrested to work with your company. And used my skills.

Best place to build carrier

There is a noting negative,Hilton is a best brand to work and grow your self. Hilton always offer to different types of carrier building activity, how to grow your life which can helps to get next position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hilton with

Hilton reviews by popular job title

• Hilton
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?