Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Was a beautiful experience thou hours were horribly wrong! Rota were biased! Senior Management level was exceptionally good! But the mid section were close to better! Certainly away from best!
Hilton is good placement for working.At hilton u get friendly atmosphere with your colleagues .Online training is also benifitial for self improvement. I think hilton is the best company for working .
a great place to start ones career with lovely and superb management and staff culture. the environment makes one feel very easy and comfortable to work here .
Pros
the hotel itself (management and the entire family of the hotel)
Cons
n/a
It’s a wonderfull work environment out there, good exposure to learn in different areas of the finance. the support of the team memebers and very appreciable.
Loved Working for Hilton hospitality as they look after their Employees and Decent payout monthly for Position you work accordingly.Benefits and Perks with knowledge Gained is all worth at the end of day!!
Pros
Good Work Knowledge
Cons
Locations
Good Team Cooperative Very Professional Work Oriented people Respectful International wise also Hilton property is a very good experience to work. Worked as a housekeeping supervisor in Hilton property in Edinburgh ,UK
Hilton the brand is big enough to attract anyone who wants to work in hospitality industry they have hotels almost all the big cities in the world but it's tough to start your career in Hilton because they set there standards very high so I feel very fortunate when I receive my offer letter and I'm very excited to start my first job overall it's a good hard working experience with so many different culture people are there so there is lot to learn
There is so much to learn which the staff have taught me and we have training every month which keep us updated with the brand and what's happening globally as a brand.
Pros
Excellent work place.
Cons
Some staff have worked very long so they are a lil bossy.
Hilton is a great brand to work outside India. At Jaipur Hilton, I did not have such a great experience due to improper work-life balance. Never get paid for an overtime too.
The Building and the equipment's are quite old, but the management is good and have a fun environment to work. Perks for the staff included a special discount ion all the food and beverage items which can also be up to 50% and also on rooms.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton?
Wonderful work culture. Competitive compensation. Growing brand. Management is employee focus and manage the workforce very well. Safe and security are primary focus areas for staff.
Good place for doing your Industrial Exposure Training. The staff is well educated and treats the employees fairly. Labor laws are strictly applicable over here.
Hilton is Best platform to learn. And The mumbai Hilton is The Best Hotel and I love Work with hilton mumbai International Airport. I am Intrested to work with your company. And used my skills.
There is a noting negative,Hilton is a best brand to work and grow your self. Hilton always offer to different types of carrier building activity, how to grow your life which can helps to get next position.
Great place to work,proud to be a part of Hilton.emplyees are well taken cared.Hr is always supportive and executes many activies to involve employees to avoid stress and work happily.
Its is a good place to work and management is so co ordination. Friendly working experience. Good team work. Right hotel for new comers to learn and get more knowledgeable.
I want to tell about my work experience. I had learn about a Italian food likepasta, pizzas, mussels garlic oil and all .and hot line too as well as good continental food even I learned how to work in banquet kitchen. I did work in line cook too for in room dining orders. I had really enjoyed with my work. I always given my best . I will never let you down in any way.i will become good asset .
Hilton is one of the best hotel in bengalore, and i really happy to worked there, I loved that job very much, and I miss that job too much, I never seen that type of hotel, its not only hotel but also a house, and workers treated me like family member.
I worked as a Duty Manager in Hilton hotel for near about 1 years, its provide good training to its employee . The work culture of the company was also great.
Getting frequent updates...and getting mails and mobile alerts, and it's good information and I can recommend to my friends and family members, looking forward good
Good place to work and staff is also good. The company is also very good and the company has a lot of benefits. If I get a chance again, I would definitely like to join Hilton.
  1. Employee Reviews