Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited

Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Fast Pace & StressFul

day to day work is good, Life is Streessful and fast Pace and hardest part of my life to work there because dirty palce in factory but salary given on time

Pros

Canteen Facility Available

Cons

Day & Night Duty

Good work culture.

The Great Work Culture,every thing systemically maintain their,and about salary the management are so seriously active by date on time.yearly salary increase by upon performance.

Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good working with people here. As all higher pisiotion bosses are down to earth.

We get every year increment which is a plus point here. Get all the employee benefits such as Pf, and all other perks, conveyance etc as per your position in the company.

Pros

No late sittings.

Cons

Diffcult to communicte with H.O staff, as half the time they are not available and neither give call back.

office environment is very friendly

HIMADRI CHEMICALS AND INDUSTRIES LIMITED is 3000 carors's company and it is very good company, it is Chemicals and karbon manufacturing company and we are injoy to work in this company

Pros

yes tea lunch provide

Cons

1 hours

Job satisfactions. Good top management. Cooperated all employees

As a instruments in charge while shifting time handling all types of jobs. Any break down jobs, packing machine handling ,process plant, power plant any types of jobs handling successfully. Plant shutdown period testing overhaulling, calibration jobs completed. Plant safety training attend ISO Standard maintains & activities. Spare parts related jobs.

Pros

uniform, canteen, convenience, medical facility

It's a nice company.

In this company my work experience is overall good , office staff are well behaved. Office enviornment is very sound. Company gave me a good work experience.

Review

The office is located at Singur which is a quite remote place. However, the company provides the bus service which is extremely helpful for daily up and down. The opportunity to learn from this company is quite good.

Good entry level experience

I learnt a lot about how an industry functions. The management was terrible during my employment years. Handful number of creative engineers. This experience made me realize to pursue higher education abroad and make something productive out of me and not be stereo-type like the rest.

Diploma Engineer (Process)

6 days work in a week, Process/Production handling, good and strong management, co-operation of all employ to work,

Instrumentation and Himadri

It's a great opportunity for all to learn Instrumentation in Himadri Chemicals. Job satisfaction is appreciable. Management quality is average and Salary too. Co workers are friendly. Learning the software part of PLC and DCS are very easy from this company for an Instrumentation Engineer.

German based company, really flexible working hours.

Being a sales engineer helped me to develop talking and presenting skills. Learn't how to find a business, or where you can find a business for your company.

Scopes are limited

Despite best efforts employee growth is very limited. Customer oriented R&D is restricted, where market demand is there. Diversification for sustainable business if not in line with market.

Pros

Willing to sell products

Cons

No budget for customised product innovation & Technology

productive & fast growing

One of the fastest growing company in recent days.Its my first job & I learned lots of things in this 4 years about professional field. The most enjoyable part of the job is to learn new things which are unknown to me.

Not a company to make long career plans

Should think 5 times before joining Himadri .No work culture,not at al a professionally managed company

Pros

nearness to home

Cons

Entirely babu culture

Great place to start carrier as a fresher engineer

A typical day included supervising maintenance of all mechanical equipments and to keep stock of all spares and tools of machinery. Learned a lot about various Pumps, Mechanical Seals, Valves, Reactors, Compressors etc. The co-workers were excellent and were co-operative at each and every step, which helped me a lot in learning practical skills. Hardest part was I got very little time to dapt industry environment and only after about 3 months I was given the responsibilty of one of the units of plant, which made me quite independent and boosted my self- confidence. The most enjoyable part was, that everyday I learnt something new.

Pros

Free home and electricity

Cons

Was quite a tedious job.

It is very enjoyeble to work with hcil. the best part of that company is to work as team. whatever the problem arrise it had been solved by a team eff

1) when i first commessioned my first project 2) a good planing is always required to complete a job within your schedule time 3) I am fully confident of my capacity, performance & being an ideal for the post required by you. I can assure you that my performance & achievement can be well proved, provided a chance is given to me for open transparent discussion with your good self.as a site engineer i am fully capable of manege a site with any respect. 4)my co-workers are very coperative & helpful 5)when a critical problem is solved

Good place to learn as an engineer. Very helpful seniors.

Good place to earn and start as an engineer. Lot of oppurtunities to learn and grow. Seniors and boss is very helpful. But I would like to highlight that the overal management is not atall good. Salary structure is very poor.No assisance to compensation or benifits. Very poor working of hr department. Overall office cultre is very poor with very poor office ettiqutte among people.

Pros

helpful seniors

Cons

very poor salary structure & poor office ettiqutte.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited with