Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 3,048 reviews matching the search
Good place to work with no stress. Good place for learning Freshers can get job easily to improve their professional skills
May 3, 2021
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.
I started my working career at HGS which is an awesome workplace with an amazing infrastructure, qualified faculty and high standard of working atmosphere. Back in the day i was working for a domestic process of outsourcing but HGS never made me feel like I was working in a b.p.o because the standards were so high in all aspects. HGS even had rewards and recognition (R&R) every month end which recognises the talents of their employees and appreciates them by rewarding. HGS is awesome.
Pros
High standardised working atmosphere.
Cons
I never felt any.
May 7, 2021
Very good organization...Good place to learn.. growth is there.. only issue very less salary..no dress code.. freedom.. some pressure..but manageable..team work..
April 15, 2021
It has a good n supportive management. Also an employee centric company.Has always given growth opportunity with better learning environment. Excellent work place.
April 12, 2021
Very Nice Company in all the india, I Am very happy work in this company, All time help full all person .Salary credit on time .this is a main point.
Pros
Salary credit on time.
Cons
Flexible hours worked
April 13, 2021
Very good culture and freindly environment no ratial or gender partiality. Good for beginners. 2 way can facility available and full security. S- cort has been provided if a single lady travels on cab.
Pros
Beverages ate free, 2 way cab free
March 15, 2021
HR helps emplyees to get their query solved. Top level Management of the company is good. Salary provided is ok as per experience and qualification you have.
Pros
Top level management is good
Cons
Infrastructure of vashi station complex branch office is not properly maintained
March 15, 2021
Working time is also good. Management is very good Location is very easy to reach every thing was good very healthy environment for work.I am glad worked with HGS.
March 5, 2021
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
After serving 2years there are no growth in my position as well as not in my salary.salary is very less.my teammates are so good.Job security is there.you can learn so many things as a fresher but don't give much time to this organisation if you are not a South Indian.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
No growth
March 5, 2021
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com
management were beautiful and myworkplace culture.the SIMPLE part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the jobits a big multinational company.
February 15, 2021
Very good company for employees, on time salary credited and all of the employees helpfull for others. Didn't deducted any amount without information.
April 28, 2021
Wud love work again extremely employee friendly company and good management good maternity policy and good work culture. Scope to grow up in the career graph as well
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
February 5, 2021
Good learning and growth. Management team is very good. Thoroughly enjoyed working with HGS. Management team is very supportive. They back you for all right things.
Pros
Employee friendly policy
Cons
As per State Labour Law
January 15, 2021
I am heartfully enjoyed the work there, and also the company which looks beautiful and also with excellent team and good supporters , totally I enjoyed my work there.
Pros
Cons
No long Hours
January 8, 2021
Good company to work with it has given me nice mates and very good kind of environmentNice place good company and many things to learn in Hinduja Global Solutions
Pros
Have provided all the training
Cons
That was really nice
January 8, 2021
Loved working with HGS right from the interview till my end of contract. The management is amazing and everyone is approachable. You can walk up or text your HR and they will be ready to help you.
Pros
Free lunches are there but depends upon project.
Cons
Can't think of any. Overall loved working at HGS
January 8, 2021
Freshers for good company, but low salary but every one will support to theour grow .they attend sports culture activities and day's so I would like this company
Pros
Free tea and coffee
January 6, 2021
Good experience. Lerm more ideas in business planing. Start training new employees hendal all customers services. Working as a team work. My work profile so good
December 29, 2020
HGS is a good place to start your BPO career. You have the opportunity to learn a lot and get yourself to the next level. You have.mentors guiding you to reach the next level based on your skills et.
December 23, 2020
Its really good to work with HGSL. In my career , i had very good time, when I am working with HGSL, because of my family, I left the organiozation. Its just and nice experience and I got good exposure working with HGSL. If I get an opportunity, defenitely, I will continue there.Thank you for the opportunity
Pros
Awards and recognitation, Incentives, Bonus
Cons
Changes in management
December 10, 2020
Good.Tje organization environment is very friendly.There is no work presurre.. overall I am satisfied with the work what I am doing. There is a special security for women employees which I liked more.
Pros
Bonus
December 3, 2020