Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

India3,049 reviews

Found 3,049 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,141 reviews

It's good place for less stressed work and enjoyment .Work also trained in understanding manner.

Good company for freshers to start there carrier . All the seniors are helping in your doubts ,clarifying doubts . There's we can enjoy lots of different cultures. Finally it's good and best place and also stress free.

July 1, 2022
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

Not everyone in the management has the ability to work and make some efforts to the companies progress. But there are employees who are very dedicated and the benefits from their efforts are enjoyed by others who are very in attentive towards work

Pros

Cons

Stressfull and long hours

June 20, 2022
Hi, Thank you for writing your review. Your comments are very much valued and we consider the same. We request you to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to understand things better. We wish you all success :)

Hinduja Global Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good environment to work

A place where you can work in peace.. good training is provided and it's very helpful for career upgrades. You can learn a lot from a particular field you have choose

June 20, 2022

HGS very nice company to work.All Good & environmental nature,

At hgs I started my carrier lots of new & best things I've learn from to my first corporate Job & it's a very good to go from pressure & develope your skills at site,which helps to overcome on any situation at the last when I completed the day of work,i motivated myself oh that was easy.everyone who works with me is good,staff is good friendly & nature also the management is supportive they gave priority there every employee,Really Awesome Experience.All star deserved Organization.All 5 star plus rating to my Previous HGS Ltd.Company.kudos to HGS Mumbai.🥳

May 23, 2022

Pathetic and worst company to be working

Worst management AGM is only there to forward emails, his deputy managers are there to take calls daily with TL’s for long hours which are useless calls. Too much of micromanagement going on. Worst Management I have worked in my career. No real time tracking of the work we do all the data is 72 delayed. No real-time tracking of agent login n logout hours all manual work is going, feel like this is company is still working in 90’s decade.

Pros

Only pros will be transport

Cons

Management especially the AGM and his DM’s are good for nothing

April 29, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

overall development ,A Well Conceived Plan. Willing to Take Risks.

managementworkplace cultureTeam handlerappo between workers and managementStrong and Positive Leadership. Stay Focused on Strengths.Provide Assessment and Feedback.Inspire a Positive Corporate Culture. Encourage a Healthy Work Environment. salary is too low (disadvantage)

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

April 1, 2022
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

Good experience

Both the companies having Quality training and good administration. Not delaying salaries. Every employee would treated as professional. Finally wonderful experience working with this company.

June 29, 2022

Good place for beginners

Good place for beginning mechanical engineering career, good place to learn software like Creo and CATIA and AutoCAD, Seniors are kind, helpfull and friendly.

March 22, 2022

Good

It was a good company but I was not able to fit to that environment, so i have only left the company with my own decision there is no bad remark on that company.

Pros

Cons

Work load

March 7, 2022

Very worse place

They deduct the amount from team member's salary if you are achieving the daily target/goal then also becz team target not met therefore they will deduct.

March 7, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Fun

Funplace to work and enjoyed a lot , nice place to work well keep to current market standards and we'll compensated to your work.

March 3, 2022

Good environment

Supportive staff. Good place for growth in further. Good problem solving techniques. Most interactive team members and team leaders. Good canteen facility.

February 24, 2022

Excellent

Superb knowledge and learning new things in this company. Salary is good n enough I think, good atmosphere with positive work i very happy to work with them

February 18, 2022

Very low compensation.No work life balance.Management is partial

The upper level management is good but the leads don't guide the employees properly. There is lot of politics in the company and its unfair to the male staff. No work life balance they expect us to work all the time. The job in the entry level is target oriented if you achieve the target its ok but freshers are over pressured.

Pros

Two way cab facilities.

Cons

Target pressure Unfriendly management

February 9, 2022

Tough work culture

It's good to start your career in Hinduja. But you can't spend years working in this company. Tea break is 10 minutes which is okay. But Lunch break is just 20 minutes. And, 6 days work culture for 7000 rupees salary really makes you sick.

Pros

Free coffee and Tea

Cons

Poor work culture

January 31, 2022

Very good staff

Good atmosphere to work with good staff and a high salary hic also every year increment is good and also there is internal interviews done for position which is a good chance for every one

January 17, 2022

Very stressful, in pandemic they ruined everybody's career.

Management is not good, it should be organized, managers behave like they are owners of the company this should not happen because of few people the entire organization getting blamed so instead keeping such kind of managers they should remove them from organizations

December 27, 2021

Nice Ever Seen Such a Nice Company

But The Salary Was Not Affordable In This Bangalore And Meanwhile It's A Best Out Of Waste Nice One Company In This Present Situation All Team Leaders Assistant Manager Are Very Nice To Complete At professional Couriers

Pros

Training Period It Was But At Platform No Lunch

Cons

1year

December 20, 2021

Great Environment and Leads are very supportive.

US Shifts , Very supportive leads and managers. Always a delight working and not much work pressure. Great incentive plans and good ER events throughout the year.

December 6, 2021

Really Amazing Workplace

I have worked over there in 2018 really great experience to do with work with hgs really amazing people campus everything is ossm over there I love each and every thing about hgs. I love to do work with hgs again if I get chance to do work with hgs it's like pleasure for me.

November 24, 2021

Very poor management need to improve.

Very poor management need to improve, there is lot of partiality and politics in the process. Be careful if you joined as a fresher or experienced. All the best 👍

November 23, 2021
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hinduja Global Solutions with