Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 3,028 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,018 reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Pay is less

They provide you good benefits but when not getting paid as you are capable of your work.Some staff is good & some are not.Cab facilities is very good.Job security is there.

Pros

Benefits, work culture

Cons

Payment

October 22, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Really Amazing Workplace

I have worked over there in 2018 really great experience to do with work with hgs really amazing people campus everything is ossm over there I love each and every thing about hgs. I love to do work with hgs again if I get chance to do work with hgs it's like pleasure for me.

November 24, 2021
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

Very poor management need to improve.

Very poor management need to improve, there is lot of partiality and politics in the process. Be careful if you joined as a fresher or experienced. All the best 👍

November 23, 2021
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and place where we can learn more things

Great experience, fun and learning skills, love to work more, seniors are very supportive, Management and Hr team is very helping. Want to join again and work again with team and company

November 1, 2021

fun and family oriented

hgs is a family oriented company that has some awesome people as trainers and sme. They are encouraging and they fill your day with joy and care for all employees

October 25, 2021
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are elated that you loved your experience! We put customer/staff experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Again, thank you for your kind words!

Work Environment & Salary Benefits

You enjoy long periods of avail salary is good. I learned many things in this company and it will help you improve. Employees are approachable if you have any question you can ask them.

Pros

Salary Bonus

October 11, 2021
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that working for HGS was such a positive experience for you. We are proud of our industry-leading training that offers our new employees multiple ways to develop, learn, grow, and progress. Our training is second to none and sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. We wish you success now and always.

Good

Happy to work with HGS and it’s been 7 and half years and I hope I will continue hereOne thing that HGS need to be more focus on salary. It’s very difficult to survive with this salary.

October 8, 2021

Not recommended

Not recommended to work here. There is no work life balance and no overtime benefits nor incentives. Hr will change policies and force us to follow them cuz they consider client the most important

October 5, 2021

Yes there are very fun work place.

This is very nice company at Hinduja global solutions at my work place in the future. There was an amazing job to best area to high-tech city in indore madhya pardesh.my best wishes to all my friends and colleagues client, manager etc.

Pros

Cons

That's very helpful quality team manager etc

October 5, 2021

Not so many activity is their

A gud company for Domestic BPO and is is gud for freshers.Here environment is too gud and the staff also too gud.And its salary process is gud, they give on time no delay from that side.

Pros

Their is only free tea and coffee noting else

Cons

9 hour

September 22, 2021

Productive and fun workplace

My work at HGS was attend calls for Voice Process, specially in GPRS,PREPAID AND POSTPAID Process. My Typing speed was very strong and correct, right now also no problem.

Pros

Free coffee & tea

Cons

Normal

September 14, 2021

Awesome company I have every worked

Awesome company I have every worked amazing work environment and management. Lovely staff. No work pressure. No mental tensions, amazing recognition and rewards. Cool place to work

September 6, 2021

Learned and gained knowledge

I learnt more on to this company and gained more knowledge and improve communication skills and provided free cab and medical care this company policy is also very good.

Pros

Free cab

Cons

Rotational shift

August 30, 2021

Fun workplace

Everything is good and peacefull in hindija Global Solutions. But the thing which really matters is the Salary.. which is not enough for us. It is the good company to start our career..

August 24, 2021

Good learning experience for job life.

For freshers it's a perfect workplace.Good environment of work.Available internal job posting.Senior members are co operative.Salary in time and lots of benefits and also scop for earnings.

Pros

Amazing gifts for employees

Cons

Working time is too long.

August 23, 2021

Fun place to work

Good place to work for freshers. No benefits for one sticking for more than a year. Too much of politics with in an process management. No preference of male employees.

Pros

Company policies

Cons

Night shift, very low salary, process managers are not supportive.

August 20, 2021

Employees Favourable Company

Job security and new learnings through various trainings for further position. Have fun activities and CSR activities. Have best management. Company is good. Can't compare with any other companies

August 11, 2021

Productive and fun loving environment

Pleasure to work in HGS I don't know any thing about the professional work but HGS taught me lot of knowledge which is very useful for the career growth.

Pros

Free to express our ideas for company growth.

Cons

Opportunities

July 30, 2021

Good fun and exciting

Good environment there people are very good and friendly always help in difficulties the process was also very great management was also very good and a nice firm it was

Pros

No work load

Cons

Work Timming problem

June 30, 2021

It has productive work place

Good company to startup as a fresher but in the long term it's not that great .Salary and shift allowence is very less And rotational shifts every week shift changes.

Pros

Balance work life

Cons

Long hours, weekly change in shift

June 30, 2021

Very productive and challenging

A challenging type of work everyday.I learned the professionalism of workManagement was dynamicThe workplace culture was fineThe hardest part of the job was analytical skillsThe most enjoyable part of the job was organisational skills

June 18, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,913
1,475

Compare Hinduja Global Solutions with

• Hinduja Global Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?