Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Employee Reviews

For a person who is passionate about engineering is recommended to join HAL, and it has a good lifestyle as the employe is accommodated in township and their children’s get good environment
Pros
Timely work, facilities for family and education, medical
Cons
Depends on person
This is a central government company under the ministry of defence. I got a lot of opportunity to work my innovative ideas in the design and developments of supersonic fighter/trainer aircraft.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Hindustan Aeronautics limited is good apporchuniti in my life good Desiplan good work good salary and free hostel ofter noon free food lunch and good dressing style
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Good working and gaining knowledge area. Service to army, navy, and air force. It's wonderful opportunity to me. Friendly atmosphere in working areas.
Pros
Free tiffen, low price lunch
I have experienced great while working in HAL. I have learnt lot of things regarding my work base and gained much knowledge regarding aerospace manufacturing and working and service
We can learn many things practically, If you have gate score they will select you for work or else you wil bel sending out after one year. Good environment especially for fresh graduates.
i was not placed ..rathe,i was an intern for one month internship as training experience. while in the period of B-Tech for the experience with the project work.
Pros
employees friendly
Cons
lack of free time
Good work life balance. It's a psu. Best for those who got selected permanently via gate. Good management and friendly managers. But there is nothing more to learn.
Mechanical engineering with work experience from 2004 , various filed in Automobile, Boilers-Thermal Power Plant Components, Land and Marine Gas Turbines Assembly Repair Overhauls, Ship Building and Aeronautics field.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Employee Reviews. Fun filled super work place lot of leanings and good colleagues and good superiors and less benefits good work life balance and always good memories with hal
In hal training condition for fresher's is very bad condition.. so each student and fresher's would.not follow hal term and conditions .. best opportunity is iocl sail gail and bhel
A good company to work in the field of aero mechanics and dynamics fields.still computer science is used anywhere,since projects are been undertaken over there.so they treated us very good freindly interaction.
Pros
good security measures
Cons
less time duty
One of the biggest if not the biggest aeronautical company in India. Deals with all major to minor details in an aircraft. Tied up with the armed forces and also with other commercial companies. Strict environment with tons of opportunities to develop ourselves and gain precious knowledge.
I would love to work there as i love the place sunabeda for its climate and at all a modernization and it's also my birth place which i like to stay always.
The work starts at the very commencement of the shift. Got exposed to well conceived HR policies and functioning of Aircraft Manufacturing. Decentralised delegation of powers for emploees upto middle management officers.
I was just an intern but the work culture was quite relaxed and people were generally stress free. Punctuality is very highly regarded in the company.
There is no such platform for development no compition no project now a days very bad Condition here to work .salary is good but no future development here so I want to devlol my self
Ministry of defence government of India undertaking aircraft industry best manufacturing R&D good skill good communication and good team leaders environment and many more facility is best safety
It has eco-friendly environment .. work load is not much more. Co-operative employee ...but expected CTC is not much . So leave the job . My job is on contract base ..
Fun filled super work place lot of leanings and good colleagues and good superiors and less benefits good work life balance and always good memories with hal.
I worked as Graduate apprentice in company, I learnt technical things, time management, workplace was good to see all types of helicopters and i enjoyed to work on Cheetah/Chetak/Cheetal helicopters.