Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Employee Reviews

India531 reviews

hindustanaeronauticsaircraftdefenceaeronauticaltraineehelicopterengine

Average productive

It's a great organization to learn but the management is not ok, it's an officer friendly working environment, where the possibility for an employee is limited to an extent, he or she cannot grow to heights in this organization, certain divisions of the mammoth organization fulfills certain basic requirements,but there are certain divisions of this industry that does not have the basic requirements such as a canteen, a first aid center,quarters for their staffs,a fire and safety department, the management has different set of rules and regulations for different divisions, and of course many more reasons, some people who possess minimum potential say good bye, the rest stick on since they have no alternative.

Pros

Cons

Many

Life changing workplace

It's magical place where we learn each and everything in one campus , very supportive management , friendly and supportive collogues , well maintain shop floor , well trained worker

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things

Productivity

Good working culture way of presentation is good and the employee are very interactive and team working is excellent you will learn new technology and get new experience.

Productive and Gracefully

I spend my quality time in this company.Experience was superb.I'm totally satisfied in this company faculty, culture and environment.Working experience was too good.

Pros

Cons

8 hr

Decent little stint of 3 months

I was a project intern for 3 months and my mentor was assigned to me. The timings are from 6:45 to 2:45 and the gate checking is too strict. The subject of work depends on what is allotted to you and cannot be disclosed outisde

Excellent inspiring people and work place

This is the place which i even dreamt of.. excellent place to work..learned while working..feeling proud to be a part of HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LTD. Great company 👌. I am so lucky that I got a chance to work with Aeroplanes, that too a Government company. Lot of benifits... For retired people medical insurance for both husband and wife amounting to 16 lakh per year is freely given.. it's a blessing..

Pros

Excellent benifits

Cons

Extended working hours...but no one forces you to stay..

Production diportme

Good work place, Good work , advanced machine, good tool technology,CNC machines, vertical machine centers,all grinding machines,blade machine technology,gear production deportment,

Good

Sodexo meal voucher, Medical facilities, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives, sports club, societies and associations, accommodation, school Good to join after finishing your engineering degree, to get good salary and other benefitsa typical day at work : depends on department you get appointmentwhat you learned: self learningmanagement: medianworkplace culture: good, few might not actuallythe hardest part of the job: depends on the department you get assignedthe most enjoyable part of the job: keeping myself busy with work

Pros

Sodexo, Medical facilities, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives, sports club, societies and associations, accommodation, school

Cons

No comments

Productive n fun at work place, nice

Really it's nice experience in HAL. And we got excellent knowledge n experience.. Anyway it's nice... We have in batch and make work in at vey enjoy full..

Productive and growth invention place

I learnt too much about aircraft and maintenance at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. I learnt there about Drawing, Drafting, Printing & many more management.

GOVT Office culture

GOVT Office cultureSlow pace work Morning Timings Friendly employeesWork depends on the division that is allotted.ARDC RWRDC Division is quite good for aeronautical engineers

Pros

Breakfast and lunch at subsidized prices

Biggest leading company in India in Aircraft Manufacturing

I remember that I started working with this company in April 2017. It is very hard summer time but In the company never feel down. I am starting my work with company professionals.

Pros

Cost effective lunch

Cons

Not using communication type any gadgets inside the company reason for security purposes

Good opportunities but poor work culture

You get excellent opportunities to learn. you could get to work hands on on critical systems with airborne application. Career growth will be good only if you spend half your energy in showing off your work.

Pros

Nobody can fire you from the job

Cons

poor work culture and pretend overstay

Job Security, Feeling of Proudness

A great institution having legacy of serving the Defence Customer in all times of need. Looks after the employees very well, extremely good compensation.

Pros

Free Medical facility for self and family

Cons

Have to depend heavily on Government for Orders

worst company i have ever worked with. Later if I got any job opportunity in HAL i will never go again.

In HAL their is major thing they will treat engineer as a worker. they will treat you as a worker. Their is no value for your degree. Name is only given as PSU but it not good company. If you are thinking to go in HAL as apprentice in this company your 1 year will be totally waste in this company. please don't go for apprenetice in this company.

Work satisfaction, fant working environment, new technology, work for support India

Totally good, good working culture, support of management, fantastic working environment, work satisfaction, providing free accommodation, free medical services, supportive school and colleges

Pros

Salary on time free medical facilities+other benifit

I learned from Q/C Deptt;how to regulate your lifestyle so tthat Life becomes beautiful

I liked to work in Quality control Deptt as I personally liked always to be disciplined in my 'day to day' life and thus our 'Life' becomes beautiful

Pros

Optional

Cons

8 hrs duty is genuine

Productive and fun palace

HINDUSTAN AERONOUTICS LIMITED .I have apprentice 1year time is my life best movements.koraput very very cold and funny palace.Hal company facility is best

Pros

Free lounches

Cons

Long hour

Opportunity to learn .... Will find a excellent industry exposure

Opportunity to learn .... Will find a excellent industry exposure.... Well experienced seniors..... Guiding trainees in a good way to have a bright future.....

It was a great experience lot too learn at every point of work.

It was a wonderful and pleasure time being there wish to grow more with them if any future opportunities.very experienced work environment and lot to learn everyday productivity and quality work was to be followed with dedication and encouragement. It was overall a great experience

Productive and fun work environment

I was very much interested at broadcasting &tele-communications from student time of electronics &communications of diploma course. When l get chance to work as trainee inspector in Radio lab,l became very happy and had worked only on testing and calibrating instruments.But,alas.l can not get job at there.But, the standard of company and facilities is unique.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours with breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Aeronautics Limited with