Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Employee Reviews for Apprentice

Apprentice32 reviews
India32 reviews

Productive and Gracefully

I spend my quality time in this company.Experience was superb.I'm totally satisfied in this company faculty, culture and environment.Working experience was too good.

Pros

Cons

8 hr

Good

Hindustan Aeronautics limited is good apporchuniti in my life good Desiplan good work good salary and free hostel ofter noon free food lunch and good dressing style

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

Bunch of knowledge, friendly nature of employees.

Good working and gaining knowledge area. Service to army, navy, and air force. It's wonderful opportunity to me. Friendly atmosphere in working areas.

Pros

Free tiffen, low price lunch

Apprentice

Good working experience, and I do all practicals and use maximum tools and instromants, I improved own working skills and own knowledge, it's my pleasure.

Aero engine Production

Asia'sMost expensive machines,Best atmosphere,nice and helpful people,best place to gain knowledge about engineering works,manufacturing of Fighter Jet engines.

Pros

Free launches

Apprentship Trainee

There was only one year apprentship training. but in this organisation ,I was learn many things in different departments like TPM overhauling ,NDT , sub-assembly .

Pros

Good working Culture with Disipalne

Cons

only one year training programe

good environment

Technically strong and qualified staff. open environment to learn well equipped labs with all the required machines for quality and quantity in production.

Productive and knowledgable

I get a knowledge on Reading Conceptual Drawing, Visual Inspection for Butting of Anchor Nut, Delamination of skin, Contour Inspection using Taper gauge, Step and Gap Inspection using Depth and Filler Gauges

Knowledgable and interesting

I studied and saw new things about an aviation factory.Very knowledgable.And am verry happy that I dne one year apprenticeship trainning there and am thankful to each and everyone of them to taught me valuable knowledge.

Pros

Low cost for lunches

Cons

Health care

Nice company

It is a ministry of defence sector. It is a central government's navuddyam company. There have a very titely security. In that sector haveing fighter aircraft production or overhauling.

Pros

Free lunches, free break fast

Work with precision.

HAL is a great place to work. It provides ample opportunities to learn and develop. It is having state-of-the-art facilities for aeronautical industry.

Nice working place

Its good workplace with lot many facilities like Bus ,breakfast,lunch,coffee and we are not having more work pleasure. very friendly co workers and managers.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, coffee & Snacks

Job work/life balance

Company work is fine and training for good employees work is very fine and hal working of diffence in air force am manufacturing in garrett engine is a good experince

Pros

Lunch time

Cons

Break time

Good place to work with fun

GGS provides the best service for the after sales to many of the Core companies. Work atmosphere is very good and it is that every activity of the company is based on the employee welfare.

its very good

its very good experience and i am a hard worker love my job.i learned machine operator work in there manufacturing aironautics,helicopters....

Cons

More learning centre, cooperative people, help to improve knowledge, new term to learn, management is very good, enjoyable part of the work is testing

Very productive, learned a lot of stuff in the design process from idea to manufacture of designed component.

Working under Design liaison department and Landing gear research and design department, i learned to design, model and put to paper components of helicopters. The senior officers were very friendly, helpful and guided me through my work. I learned to work as a team and collaborate ideas for a common goal. I was given work and guidance well in advance to help complete them before the deadline. One difficult thing about work was staring at the computer for the whole day as most of the work was using AUTOCAD and UNIGRAPHICS. But still, i enjoyed working here.

Pros

Team working environment, timely breaks

Cons

poor quality food in company mess

HAL is a Navratna company under ministry of defence services. HAL has good work management like description of workpiece is given with wrok operation to employee or technician.

Pros

free lunch, breakfast

Cons

healthcare

design engineer

its fantastic company, the typical day at work means when i left from the company because its into contract basis for 1 year, i have learnt so things from the company and people working over there. co-workers are superb, hardest part is contract basis dats it, every day almost we used to enjoy our work.

work on nut, nippel

fun work place with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics , but this is expected of a big company . the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.

Fun

Co-workers very cooperative,learnt exclusive knowledge and had fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Aeronautics Limited with