Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Intern47 reviews
India47 reviews

hindustanaeronauticsaircraftdefenceaeronauticaltraineehelicopterengine

was having an internship

i was not placed ..rathe,i was an intern for one month internship as training experience. while in the period of B-Tech for the experience with the project work.

Pros

employees friendly

Cons

lack of free time

One of the best companies in the country in terms of aerospace and its manufacturing

One of the biggest if not the biggest aeronautical company in India. Deals with all major to minor details in an aircraft. Tied up with the armed forces and also with other commercial companies. Strict environment with tons of opportunities to develop ourselves and gain precious knowledge.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things

There is no compition at all and no project for now a day

There is no such platform for development no compition no project now a days very bad Condition here to work .salary is good but no future development here so I want to devlol my self

HAL is best

It has eco-friendly environment .. work load is not much more. Co-operative employee ...but expected CTC is not much . So leave the job . My job is on contract base ..

Good

Good work life balance. Work provided was good. Training is adequate. Seniors help a lot. there are a lot of learning opportunities. The work environment is relaxed

Good

The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.

Great organisation

a great place to learn about all the ground testing performed on any air plane or other aerial automotive. good technology used in RWR&DC (rotary wing research and design center)

Productive and fun place

Amazing place and working environment is so good and professional. Everything is so organized. Shops are clean and well maintained. You can gain lot of industrial knowledge from this place.

Mechanical

I am the student of mechanical engineering. Currently I am studying b-tech in 7th semester under Visvesvaraya Technological University. As we know that mechanical engineering is based on practical knowledge course. So I want to learn about machine.

Working at HAL

Hal work environment is very peaceful but that's what makes it a dawn too. employee tend to relax too much and work less but overall yeah its a company of dreams.

Pros

Premesis is too big and they provide inside vehicles to travel

Cons

Lack of workmanship

Productive and Creative

It was a best experience to see many helicopters and working with different manufacturing techniques. We had an exposure to practical things more than theory knowledge.

government agency

It was interesting to work out there.

It's a clean environment. Employees are really cooperative. You get to learn a lot there. Security is there prime priority and everyone respects that. People are humble.

Pros

Less crowd. Cooperative people.

Cons

Fewer female employees.

Good place to work but bad HR

It was a vocational training. Gave lectures on how the industry worked. We also had visits to the workshops which were good and the people were friendly.

productive and strict workplace

i started my job on an intern in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited along with my other 3 teammates. i was allotted in Sukhoi Engine Division (SED).my day would start from reporting at my department before 7:15 AM. then me along with other teammates would be assigned the following day's work and we had to complete and submit it before 12 PM as our day as an intern would get over at 12 PM sharp. Since it was a defense related organisation and all the information related to it was confidential , we weren't allowed to neither carry anything inside or bring out anything with us. we were frisked everyday while entering and exit of the SED division.we learnt about many thing related to engines. it was a good , but strict workplace.

Pros

minimal workload

Cons

strict working environment with discipline

Effective learning

Could visually experience the amount of work involved in getting a project completed which was never so easy to understand as an "mechanical engineering student" without a proper guidance and "hal" provided one such guidance.

Pros

Highly active early morning

Cons

Nothing much

A fun place to work in where you get to learn a lot

I got to learn about the overhauling procedure of the jet aircrafts. It helped me a lot during my master's studies.Also, the experience gained there is helping me apply for a job now.

Best work place

Vibrant and challenging environment to learn. Always encouraging, taught me to think beyond boundaries, and good ethics of work. It gave me deep understanding of leadership which remind that leaders are meant to serve people.

Intern

I received extensive training at Aerospace Division of how the outer body of Rockets and Satellites were built and assembled for one-month period.

work day

very collaborative and supporting team. It was great working there with so many latest techniques being implemented it is also very competitive environment.

high productivity,healthy environment

Great people full of Enthusiasms and Energetic. hard working and passionate, dedicated for all time to serve better. Have seperate R and D section for each Department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Aeronautics Limited with

• Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?