Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages

Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Employee Reviews

Best Platform

nice Culture , Great Future Super platform team work Distributor handling , great Endearment good relationship big support in a market For Visiting cooler

productive

It's really a great experience in my life working with coca cola...because of presonal emargency I have to quit.It's really a good corporate sector to work for both male and female.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch

Cons

9am to 6 pm

Hindustan coca-cola beverage is good company and I m enjoy this company

Hindustan coca-cola very good company and this company was full sappoted this company is 4year experience and my background was good Hindustan coca-cola fun and enjoy this company I m fully satisfai this company

Pros

Hindustan coca-cola good company

Cons

I'm 3years warked by Hindustan coca-cola

Work life balance is there

This company comes with high salary, perks, and a good work life balance. But the culture of plants of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. is not up to the mark.

Pros

Intensives and work life balance

Cons

Factory Culture and Clarity of job

Cool Work

1) Good company to work for unmarried peopleDue to short projects(approximately 9_10month) duration frequently transfer create difficulty for married people to shift home.2) good for work for 2 _3 years and learn work process then. Work will be repatative same.3) you can learn how to work in pressure but target pressure.

Good Organization to work

I had very good experience with the HCCB Unit and largest facility to look after. Leadership and to express yourself best part of my journey. But few lacking like Poor focus and biased approach toward innovation . Poor salary structure imbalance in hierarchy and promotion criteria as promotion is based on face value and it's also biased. Company is good for Manager and above position.

Pros

Freedom to express your thoughts. Ethical Organization

Cons

Less Salary and bais performance evaluation

Challenging

All over good experience. Full job security. Need to balance personal and work life, if done its right job. You will get what you want. Management also good.

Good system in place but not in actual.

Hindustan Coca-cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. is an organisation which have so many systems in place to drive but in actual its a man driven organisation. All systems are driven by the leaders at unit level as they want. Some units have very dirty politics so not a good place for real talents / professionals. Safety professionals please think twice before join in coke its too many system in papers but in ground one person with various responsibilities for compliance, audit, meetings, reviews etc etc. Very poor work life balance. All the system requirement can be changed as per the unit head, if he wont want you then you are fired. Most of the unit heads are from the same organisation and grown from down level so "yes sir" "yes sir" are inbuilt in their blood. Professional and up front people working in this culture for long time is very difficult.

Cons

Health care

Poor culture cheater company

Higher management is cheater. Recently company has sold out its four plants with its employees . Company did not offer VRS even to their old employees . Company has ruined carear and life of almost 1500 employees.

Overall ok, while transferred to another location pls intimate & give time to take dission

Nice to work in coca - cola beverages In my situation transferred I am not judged my self so I lost my job,otherwise. I would like to work in Until retirement in Hindustan coca- cola beverages p Ltd,now also readdy to work in coke I jioned as operater & executive production , quality dept several roles done example like packing shipping, marketing back up end

Great place for work

When I joined here in July 2003, I was very nervous about my carrier but I got full satisfaction with here's atmosphere. In very beginning I have not experience about the softdrink industry.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Nice

A great platform to learn and grow

Company which supports diversity and productivity in a collaborative environment. A holistic approach in HR field is observed and served. Totally a great experience working for HCCB

Something a new experience and new learning in the professional life

Excellant, encourage, making a decision, positive approach, supportive culture, learning a leasion, how to successfully then the other compitition, corporate culture etc.

4.5 star

Good working Experience overall. Now i really missed. Good learning experience. Growing opportunity are more. Best organization to work with. One of the dream company.

very good experience with Coke

Job was good and interesting.Learned a lot of things.Work culture was good.Machinery was updated.Local management was good and soft with the employee.

Good Workplace

I Am vary thankful to our management to work here with them because they are helpful management to everyone & support also or good behavior of everyone in this plant.

Pros

yes breakfast, lunch & dinner also in company

Cons

yes over time also here

Great experience to work with HCCBPL

Its great to work with HCCBPL but the higher authorities and managers should support the newly joint person and also help them to get to know the business.

Best company

I have a One year experience as maintenance engineer. Coca cola company is the best processing plant. This is bottling plant . Many plant example Compressor,ETP,WTP ,boiler etc

Work Place

HCCBPL is an amazing place to work good work culture any one can easily addicted here to work. need to strictly abide the Login / out rule. we should follow the rules.

A truly great place to experiment

There is a strong partnership between HR and Business in the extremely fast paced FMCG. The learning opportunities are immense and numerous stretch projects are available for growth.

Very Good

Very good and supportive Good work life balance Very employees oriented Very supportive environment Very nice senior management Very good employees facilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2