Hindustan Petroleum
View all Hindustan Petroleum reviews

Hindustan Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum Employee Review

good working conditons

good working condition and studied mill wright alignment.The rotary and static equipment alignment were the main working arae for me and for the last 2 months I was the supervisor in charge for internal tray fixing in static vessels

Same location

Productive and well balanced work place.

Working at HPCL adds business etiquettes and builds a personality ready to be serving our nation. If you are a quick learner then it's an additional advantage to grasp the culture and event learnings that HPCL provide for our development.

Pros

Free lunch, break fast and snacks
Same location

it's a government based company. His work environment is very good.

We have the little bit experience in this company. His environment of work is very smoothly. But work pressure is too high. And here you can gain very good skill because of government based company.
Same location

Good place to start the career

Poor Personal / Professional Life Balance. Sometimes called at odd hours or weekly offs because someone else did not plan the job properly Mid-level People mostly concerned about impressing their bosses not thinking about their subordinates. For them, subordinate's life does not exist outside refinery.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long hours even without any emergency, too much time taken to promote people initially

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Petroleum with