Hindustan Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum Culture reviews

Clear

Job security,compensation and benefits

No gain of technical knowledge. Excellent remuneration Gain in management skillCooperate societyWeek end holidayDiverse cultureExcellent work environment

Not answer

I worked at Hindustan Petroleum full-time for less than a year Pros reputed company and good business Cons location and very less holidays. Good work culture Good pay High employee engagement Job security

Good

Good work / Life Balance, management, culture.You will be knowing how oil and gas companies work .You can have ample time to update yourself for further career growth.

The best place for marketing interns, you get to leadn a lot

I was an intern with HPCL, the culture is really good, and the mentor was really collaborative and considered the suggestions, which were really for me as well as the organisation

Good work to place

It was a great experience to work at hindustan petroleum. It provides a safe and healthy environment to work at. Overall it was a great place to work and provides sound income for living.

Overall good

OK working at hindustan petroleum is good but very tuf maintaining good quality standards and company safety culture. Welfare facilities is good and..

Good

Good company I have work with project department very nice people and nice staff they supporting every thing and every time as the personal or professional problem

Great Place to Work

Worked as an marketing intern for 4 months. Upper management and reporting manager were understanding, collaborative, reasonable. One of the best people that I ever had the pleasure to work with. Even the on site managers were so delight to meet and work with. HPCL is a absolute paradise place to work and be part of!

Productive and Fun workplace

Hindustan Petroleum is a good employer and have a very good track record. The Corporation manufactures all the Petroleum products and thru a dedicated distributors manages to market third largest slaes volume of Petroleum products. higly collabrative and informal work culture and is open to employees needs,aspirations and resource. Great to work in the Corproation.

Pros

Free Lunches, personnel care by HR

Good

Good company i work under assistant engineer it's very good Work culture is good Friendly behavior of senior staff Launch facility is very good And give proper guidance

A very good company to work with.

A very good company to work with, where the work culture and environment is very good, Employees and family members are very well taken care off. Apart from salary various benefits are provided by the company. I feel like continuing with this company but the age limit does not allow me to do so. I thoroughly enjoyed working in this company and strongly recommend for new comers/recruited.

A quality product selling company

There were many regular customers and I useed to deal with same faces every day . And I learned that the same person may act differently and we have to deal with the pros and cons. Overall it was a good experience.

It was a really nice time working at Hindustan petroleum corporation limited. I have learnt while working there. The work culture of that company was excellent.

Toxic Political Environment.

I worked in this company for more than 3 years, found amazing colleagues, lifelong friends and all the positives ends here. This company does have a Job security but also it also kills creativity, learning new things. I worked as shift engineer, had been called to continue my shifts many times over. It very tough to get holidays e.g. on Diwali. When holiday is approved then supervisor cancels at the last moment leading to loss of flight booking, Money and on the top of psychological pain. There is a lot of power gap in the hierarchy.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Politics

fun place to work

i work under the company as a contractor the people here are good bosses here helpful to work and the work culture is super i really like to work with hp in future.

very good plate form to get more technical knowledge

i have been working over 5 years and am enjoying this job.i thick this is right place to be strong technically.Lot of support from management and co workers.

learning abd fun

typical day starts at 8 am. learnt lot about retail petrol pump operations with quality check, pricing and refueling petrol stations. Also learnt about supply terminal operations and refineries with how they work, how the work is distributed. workplace culture is all about work until lunch break either office work or going to meetings with different people in hpcl.

Pros

free lunches, good boss

Cons

work commitment is always demanding more

Secured n learning environment

My first job, filled with learning each n every day.. Wonderful n supportive colleagues.. Helpful seniors Amazing healthcare benefits n good pay scales.. Secured job. Had to leave only coz had to relocate to another country to live with spouse.

Good Company for beginners

Good Salary, Job Stability and comfortable benefits. However, the Management does not seem too concerned about burn outs affecting the employees. You are loaded with work if you show some enthusiasm but there would be people around you who are happy just to warm their seats for 8 hours and then leave and nobody seems to notice that.

Pros

Salary and medical benefits

Cons

work life balance, overloading culture

Healthy enviornment

nice place for advancement and working culture,fixed hours for the duty no pressure and politics helpful management. accept the individual views and ideas

Pros

free food

Cons

no cons

supportive and inspiring

working with HPCL for over 20 years has given me a vast exposure to various fields not only with the job profile which I was handling but all others as well. The workplace culture helped me a lot in my career development and as an individual. each day at work taught me how to accept new challenges which in turn helped me to work efficiently even under utmost pressure. Management is very supportive and helped me in my career progression. Always proud to be an HPite.

Pros

excellent work culture

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Hindustan Petroleum
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?