Hindustan Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Job security,compensation and benefits

No gain of technical knowledge. Excellent remuneration Gain in management skillCooperate societyWeek end holidayDiverse cultureExcellent work environment

good amount of responsibility as a new joinee. Stable and secure job. good pay

pros are 1. Good pay and perks 2. Stable job and secure 3. Respect of society 4. Several verticals so movement within company possible COns slow growth boring work remote location

Pros

money, respect, security

Cons

slow growth, remote location

it's a government based company. His work environment is very good.

We have the little bit experience in this company. His environment of work is very smoothly. But work pressure is too high. And here you can gain very good skill because of government based company.

Good place to start the career

Poor Personal / Professional Life Balance. Sometimes called at odd hours or weekly offs because someone else did not plan the job properly Mid-level People mostly concerned about impressing their bosses not thinking about their subordinates. For them, subordinate's life does not exist outside refinery.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long hours even without any emergency, too much time taken to promote people initially

Not answer

I worked at Hindustan Petroleum full-time for less than a year Pros reputed company and good business Cons location and very less holidays. Good work culture Good pay High employee engagement Job security

Good

Good work / Life Balance, management, culture.You will be knowing how oil and gas companies work .You can have ample time to update yourself for further career growth.

Good company

Valuable company for learning about Mechanical filed.Good exposure for every one.Time is flexible.every festival is celebrate.had a great time over there

It was the great experience for me.

I was really with HPCL RAJKOT. all the employee was supported to me & my knowledge was also increase. In my self time management, presentation skill was improved.

Geat olace to work

Hpcl is great place to work There is lot of things to learn there for the beginners. This place is filled with most talented engineers. We can get to learn more from them

The best place for marketing interns, you get to leadn a lot

I was an intern with HPCL, the culture is really good, and the mentor was really collaborative and considered the suggestions, which were really for me as well as the organisation

Looking as the nice opportunity to my life.

As IAM thinking the nice operation of the life skills in my carrier growth in suspent of the allowances in my family and the colics of the benefits in the company

The working and learning Environment at Hindustan Petrolrum is really great and encouraging

Everyday one can get to learn something new from the vast facility of the refinery. It was a great learning experience overall. Learning about development of various methods of processing and extracting fuel and improving sustainability was the best part of it.

Nice

Good Company to work with. Job Security with decent initial pay. The company is open to ideas and innovations and encourage young talent. Engineers can get into through GATE

Good appreciate training in 1 year

Engineering graduate apprentice training period was rated as excellent . Learnt various civil activities such as site work supervision of entire range of civil jobs .

Excellent Place to work

HPCL is an excellent oil and gas downstream company to work. Highly recommended for professionals and management guys to work here. The team of HPCL is one of the best in Oil and Gas business companies in India.

Need Jobs

Till date no reply from any company.Do help to get a Jobs. Work life balance to need of Financial stage. Also growth and improvement as a employee of an company.

Nice culture

It was nice experience working there. the employees were highly qualified and experienced.so got to learn from there. and the plant was fully automated which ispired me of the automation benifits.

I was extreamly happy working with HPCL

It was a great learning experience for me as I had the liberty and explore to learn . Most important I was recognized for what I was learning in a new field and correct my mistakes in a very polite way which made me strong and learn the work very fast. Truest blessed to have worked in such environment.

Good place to work for a long time

My experience working at HPCL was very short. Working at HPCL for along time is recommended. People are friendly, cooperative and tech savvy. Travel is never an issue.

Excellent work life balance, continuous learning opportunities

The company offers immense opportunities to learn and grow. Good Compensation and benefits and balanced work/ life. The senior mgmt. and colleagues are good and generally very helpful. Present CMD is an excellent leader and the employees will have lot of wonderful growth and Development opportunities in years to come.

Pros

Job security and Benefits

Cons

Too much boot lick if you want to progress fast in hierarchy

challenging work space

Working at HPCL is a challenging yet learning journey everyday. The management and supervisors are encouraging and friendly.We could learn a lot apart from the work being assigned as it is a vast area of relative subject .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2