Hindustan Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Excellent Exposure

You will be meeting to a number sectors, Government Agencies, Entire supply chain, Channel partners, etc,. You will be exposed to making proposals, negotiations, channel partners selection etc., in general it is quite enriching experience.

Pros

Reasonable compensation

Cons

Slow progress

Am not recommended anyone to do job in Hpcl

Lack of salary , Extra work Fraud Marketing officer behaviour is bad Don't do job in hpcl plz. I Dont Want Anyone to do job in this line...........

Pros

No pros

Cons

Many cons (can't discuss here)

Not answer

I worked at Hindustan Petroleum full-time for less than a year Pros reputed company and good business Cons location and very less holidays. Good work culture Good pay High employee engagement Job security

Good company

Valuable company for learning about Mechanical filed.Good exposure for every one.Time is flexible.every festival is celebrate.had a great time over there

Looking as the nice opportunity to my life.

As IAM thinking the nice operation of the life skills in my carrier growth in suspent of the allowances in my family and the colics of the benefits in the company

This is very good company

This is the most popular company in india HPCL (hindustan petroleum corporation limited) many types of benefits in this company,it is very relaxing job

As I was an intern, I did not have much work. My timing was from 9-5 where I would sit at the desk most of the time unless I went to ask for work or I was given something to do.

Pros

good timings

Nice culture

It was nice experience working there. the employees were highly qualified and experienced.so got to learn from there. and the plant was fully automated which ispired me of the automation benifits.

Nice place to work in.You are exposed to on field challenge and get to know how to work in such type of environment.Safety measures places a vital role in HPCL.

Pros

Free lunches, breakfast, dinner

Cons

Shifts

Secure work place for girls

Nice to work with HPCL. Home friendly environment. Staff is very cooperative. Secure for girls. Location good. Office management is nice. Lunch facility is also provide in office. Overall experience is very good.

Good place to work for a long time

My experience working at HPCL was very short. Working at HPCL for along time is recommended. People are friendly, cooperative and tech savvy. Travel is never an issue.

Its a great place for work

It is a great opportunity for working with this company. People are very friendly. It's opportunity for growing your knowledge. Working environment is freely. Company provide breakfast and lunch facility to employees. working Management is good.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Strict hour's

Excellent work life balance, continuous learning opportunities

The company offers immense opportunities to learn and grow. Good Compensation and benefits and balanced work/ life. The senior mgmt. and colleagues are good and generally very helpful. Present CMD is an excellent leader and the employees will have lot of wonderful growth and Development opportunities in years to come.

Pros

Job security and Benefits

Cons

Too much boot lick if you want to progress fast in hierarchy

A very good company to work with.

A very good company to work with, where the work culture and environment is very good, Employees and family members are very well taken care off. Apart from salary various benefits are provided by the company. I feel like continuing with this company but the age limit does not allow me to do so. I thoroughly enjoyed working in this company and strongly recommend for new comers/recruited.

Toxic Political Environment.

I worked in this company for more than 3 years, found amazing colleagues, lifelong friends and all the positives ends here. This company does have a Job security but also it also kills creativity, learning new things. I worked as shift engineer, had been called to continue my shifts many times over. It very tough to get holidays e.g. on Diwali. When holiday is approved then supervisor cancels at the last moment leading to loss of flight booking, Money and on the top of psychological pain. There is a lot of power gap in the hierarchy.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Politics

learning abd fun

typical day starts at 8 am. learnt lot about retail petrol pump operations with quality check, pricing and refueling petrol stations. Also learnt about supply terminal operations and refineries with how they work, how the work is distributed. workplace culture is all about work until lunch break either office work or going to meetings with different people in hpcl.

Pros

free lunches, good boss

Cons

work commitment is always demanding more

Secured n learning environment

My first job, filled with learning each n every day.. Wonderful n supportive colleagues.. Helpful seniors Amazing healthcare benefits n good pay scales.. Secured job. Had to leave only coz had to relocate to another country to live with spouse.

Good Company for beginners

Good Salary, Job Stability and comfortable benefits. However, the Management does not seem too concerned about burn outs affecting the employees. You are loaded with work if you show some enthusiasm but there would be people around you who are happy just to warm their seats for 8 hours and then leave and nobody seems to notice that.

Pros

Salary and medical benefits

Cons

work life balance, overloading culture

Healthy enviornment

nice place for advancement and working culture,fixed hours for the duty no pressure and politics helpful management. accept the individual views and ideas

Pros

free food

Cons

no cons

Excellent

Hindustan Petroleum is a navratan company. My experience is really memorable because staff is good, supportive and helping and i learnt much from there.

Pros

Good Environment, Staff Cooperative, Good Management

Cons

Salary not much

Fun Place

Great culture, fun place to work! Very collaborative environment where managers empower employees to voice opinions and ideas at all times. Overall, I recommend!

Pros

Benefits, compensation, mission, team members

Cons

Paying technical debt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2