Hindustan Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Job security,compensation and benefits

No gain of technical knowledge. Excellent remuneration Gain in management skillCooperate societyWeek end holidayDiverse cultureExcellent work environment

good amount of responsibility as a new joinee. Stable and secure job. good pay

pros are 1. Good pay and perks 2. Stable job and secure 3. Respect of society 4. Several verticals so movement within company possible COns slow growth boring work remote location

Pros

money, respect, security

Cons

slow growth, remote location

it's a government based company. His work environment is very good.

We have the little bit experience in this company. His environment of work is very smoothly. But work pressure is too high. And here you can gain very good skill because of government based company.

Good place to start the career

Poor Personal / Professional Life Balance. Sometimes called at odd hours or weekly offs because someone else did not plan the job properly Mid-level People mostly concerned about impressing their bosses not thinking about their subordinates. For them, subordinate's life does not exist outside refinery.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long hours even without any emergency, too much time taken to promote people initially

Training, career growth,

The company is open to innovation and readily adops latest technology ,I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markes reliable ,high quality products and has a global client base. Team work and lot of work by which I am able to learn may things which may be very beneficial for my future

Pros

Best ever comfortable service. I like it very much. The service is very safer and faster than other.

Cons

I face no cons there. Good work always. I like it. of any they are very miner.

Good

Good work / Life Balance, management, culture.You will be knowing how oil and gas companies work .You can have ample time to update yourself for further career growth.

Looking as the nice opportunity to my life.

As IAM thinking the nice operation of the life skills in my carrier growth in suspent of the allowances in my family and the colics of the benefits in the company

Nice

Good Company to work with. Job Security with decent initial pay. The company is open to ideas and innovations and encourage young talent. Engineers can get into through GATE

Good

Good company I have work with project department very nice people and nice staff they supporting every thing and every time as the personal or professional problem

Need Jobs

Till date no reply from any company.Do help to get a Jobs. Work life balance to need of Financial stage. Also growth and improvement as a employee of an company.

I was extreamly happy working with HPCL

It was a great learning experience for me as I had the liberty and explore to learn . Most important I was recognized for what I was learning in a new field and correct my mistakes in a very polite way which made me strong and learn the work very fast. Truest blessed to have worked in such environment.

Excellent work life balance, continuous learning opportunities

The company offers immense opportunities to learn and grow. Good Compensation and benefits and balanced work/ life. The senior mgmt. and colleagues are good and generally very helpful. Present CMD is an excellent leader and the employees will have lot of wonderful growth and Development opportunities in years to come.

Pros

Job security and Benefits

Cons

Too much boot lick if you want to progress fast in hierarchy

A very good company to work with.

A very good company to work with, where the work culture and environment is very good, Employees and family members are very well taken care off. Apart from salary various benefits are provided by the company. I feel like continuing with this company but the age limit does not allow me to do so. I thoroughly enjoyed working in this company and strongly recommend for new comers/recruited.

It was a really nice time working at Hindustan petroleum corporation limited. I have learnt while working there. The work culture of that company was excellent.

Toxic Political Environment.

I worked in this company for more than 3 years, found amazing colleagues, lifelong friends and all the positives ends here. This company does have a Job security but also it also kills creativity, learning new things. I worked as shift engineer, had been called to continue my shifts many times over. It very tough to get holidays e.g. on Diwali. When holiday is approved then supervisor cancels at the last moment leading to loss of flight booking, Money and on the top of psychological pain. There is a lot of power gap in the hierarchy.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Politics

fun place to work

i work under the company as a contractor the people here are good bosses here helpful to work and the work culture is super i really like to work with hp in future.

Very steep learning curve

It was a lot of hard work. Saturdays were working days and we would hardly get a Sunday off. But I loved the working atmosphere and the job was interesting and challenging as well.

A good organization

A good organisation with good resources. Management is friendly and has an evolving HR. Financial growth is average however provides stability. Work life balance is good.

Remarkable Journey

A day starts with a good smile both with the colleagues and the employer himself with negligible monotony and everyday a new task. Though learning never ends. Customer dealing is one of the good thing I have learnt. Moreover, to adapt the prevailing environment without any frown uplifts the morale. Management is good in all the ways. How the data is being managed for past historical years can be learnt here. The fellow team members are extrovert and are always happy to offer a hand full of help to anyone be it a new comer or the older one. Constraint are the part and parcel of any job that occurs at times and is easily forgotten, so far till now have not felt anything similar here. I have always accepted every work a source of learning. The fun I have found in everywhere. All the festivals whether related to religion or any other are being celebrated in a finest way that always leave an indelible mark on the mind of the personnel. All in all the place drags out work form us but without any burden and boredom. A good place to enjoy.

Pros

Working Hours, Support from team member.

Cons

Restricted future growth of an employee

Deals with new challenges and learning progessively

teaching, advising and monitoring the work force and guide them in the safety way to feel better safe working environment, Having a good relationship with everyone is the my motto to deal with the any situation

Productive and promising work environment

My job at HPCL was very fun loving and at the same time challenging at all levels. I was exposed to various positions and activities through out my carrer at HPCL and proved myself to the expectations of my superiors.

Pros

Very conducive atmosphere at work place. Always got the value for my opinions

Cons

However to prove all the above long hours of work could not be avoided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2