Hindustan Uniliver

Hindustan Uniliver Employee Reviews

Though the job was stressful but at the same time there was a scope for learning & understanding the FMCG business.Always extended a cordial hand for any personal problems.Out bound training had been there.Good pay package
Pros
good pay package & Medical Benefits
Cons
Stressful
No word to explain the review. Perfect and great organization. Fantastic industrial culture and benifits. If anyone get opertunite to with with HUL don't missed that.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Frequently Transfer
Your rating is depend on your performance and your performance which type of territory has assigned to you. The best things is that you are not only judge of sales target vs achievement . You can also drive other parameters. It's a big learning house .you will grow day by day .
Pros
Career growth, best working culture, good salary, good health benefits
Cons
I think cons is differ from person person overall I have have a good experience
Nice place to work & learn. Salary structure is very good. Leaver is market leader. Every one loves to join a Lever. But one has to be very active in mind calculation as you have to remember the TUR of many products as they have vast range in all categories.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not any
There is day-wise activates like ( Tracker, Follow-ups ) for project-related and routine work related to customer support. Time management, handling deferent types of a customer over the phone and face to face, providing training to users. Management provides training whenever any new project starts and every year they use to have training workshops for the development of employees on various topics. As far as my experience I enjoyed each and every movement of job in tremendous pressure also and every day.
Most enjoyable part is networking with people and getting things done by coordination I got overhauled in this Company Management is easily approachable and no heirarchy WOrk place culture is like that of a family , very friendly really A typical day at work used to fly in no time as it will keep me engaged I learnt everything from everyone around me and what I am today I owe it to HLL Hardest part of the job is getting things done rightfuly. Only when we use influence and tact work can happen with some people
Pros
many and varied
Cons
nil
I have gain a more knowledge of products and a great experience in a my life three year of job. This company are the Best workplace. Company manegment is to be friendly
great to work with HUL , hope again gets chance to work with a nice company .updated IT technolgy ,management and safety is the first priority towards employee,
நான் இதில் 2 வருடம் வேலை செய்தேன் மிகவும் திருப்திகரமான வேலையாக இருந்தது சம்பளம் எந்த koraivum இல்லாமல் varum. மிகவும் நன்றாக வேலை பார்த்து vandhen. மிகவும் hul ku nandri சொல்வேன்
I am dedicated worker. And we work from heart. We give the any cast of target. If I have to do work nights or day. We take a challenge on any basis and give results positive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hindustan Uniliver?
Been working here for almost 5 years now. Good place to start and learn business nuances. Great culture to keep things transparent and build trust. Sometimes long working hours but that's alright.Biggest Problem - Extremely slow career growth. No promotions for years and meager increments without promotions as it's only on basic salary. 80% people are getting only 10% additional of their starting salary after working for 5 years.
Pros
Medical policy, Trust
Cons
No career growth
Best job for freshers the are provided trening time and on the job trening tooo It's very important to relesom with the customer and take his feedback too
Meeting the retailers and distributors was a whole new and unique experience for me. It was the right place for me to use my knowledge i attained in classes.
Indias best fast moving consumer goods company to learn and work, where from planning, execution, adaptation of new technique, innovations to leadership qualities can be learnt.
I was an Intern. I had to work with another intern who happened to have the same pace as me. It was an intense one month of internship. We had to visit the distribution centers, meet distributors, wholesalers in all parts of the city. It was tiring, but at the same time it was a great learning process to know about the market and consumer behavior. Definitely a great learning place.
Pros
Salary, Office facilities
Cons
Long Hours, no transport, food
network and system admin i have 4 yrs • Understanding of software development lifecycle. • Having all relevant industry recognized certifications
Hindustan Unilever is a very good company where people increase they're knowledge and marketing skills with good technics. I am lucky to worked in great organisation.
Hindustan Lever is a very good company . Sefty is very good and I have experience in company 10 year. Very good company no any selery isshu customer service is very good . Ihave very good communication thanks for unilever company.
I liked all the management of hindustan liver ot was the great opportunity to me to do that job I felled very good while work with hindustan unliver I got great experience
I had learnt so many things and have upgraded my skills after working as an intern in HUL. The work culture and the place gives positive vibes. The employee are well trained and hardworking.
1.I have got stipend not salary 2.Give all the rights and benefits to all the kind of employees 3. Give entertainment facilities to all in a week by conducting management games Once I recruited I will give more input
Pros
Work wise very good
Cons
There is no entertainment in weekly
  1. Employee Reviews