Hindustan Zinc Limited
View all Hindustan Zinc Limited reviews

Hindustan Zinc Limited

Hindustan Zinc Limited Employee Review

Productive and result oriented workplace

HZL is one of the best workplaces in India. Working culture is very good. Excellent focus on safety of all employees. But salary structure is slightly low, if you are coming in HZL by switching other company than it will give you a sufficient salary structure.

Same role

learned operation related stores,weigh bridge,safety,security and many others

I joined HZL 8th October,2012. I had learned a lot from here.I am Taking weighment of in vehicle & out vehicle, notice difference of weighment & compare with invoice of goods, making GR note of goods receipt, making excise invoice of goods receipt.I also do all Store Activities (SPARES) like Material Receipts, Making material code of particular things, Custody management (Location Updates of material)PV analysis, Auditing, monthly MIS etc. I followed all safety norms and compliance with zero harms.I maintain teamwork and co-ordination with all employees and co-workers.
Same role

Management for female employee is not well

no growth for the women employees, appraisel system not fare here.

Pros

long hours duty
Same location

Will not recommend anyone

Bad culture. Poor pay. Huge difference in CTC then what is actual as per take home salary. Zero respect for people joining below M6. Not a good place BTech/ MSW

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Zinc Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Zinc Limited with

• Hindustan Zinc Limited
  • Productive and result oriented workplace