Hindustan Zinc Limited

Hindustan Zinc Limited Employee Reviews in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Udaipur, Rajasthan47 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

Great place to work. We can enjoy Professional life as well as Personal Life. We can give adequate time for our family and friends. The company has a good repo in the market.

Will not recommend anyone

Bad culture. Poor pay. Huge difference in CTC then what is actual as per take home salary. Zero respect for people joining below M6. Not a good place BTech/ MSW

Great place for learning new technology & digitalization

Management is good but work life balance is not up to the mark, Hindustan zinc discover leaders from engineers but not able to retain them due to extreme work pressure.

Overall good company but lacks culture

A very good organisation to build up ur career & can achieve what u r looking for but a mis balance can be seen in work load & no. Of employees leading to poor work life balance & reduced job security.

Good company

Good company to work especially for Hindu guys, now a days after Sunil Duggal joined as CEO now he is focused on RSS oriented mind staff. If you are muslim then there will be little bit tough for survival. Package is very good and work stress is also high. At anytine management can removed you without thinking anything

Best Organization

Best organization to work with. Learned a lot as Environment & sustainability professional. Committed towards Environment. Highly ethical organization. I love it.

Great place to work. Very challenging role. Provides support for risk taking projects.

A typical day was 20% meetings, 20% team technical discussions, 10% Calls/mails , 10% updating developments to boss, 20% strategy planning, 20% external contacts / business development. During + 11 years of tenure, my learning curve was very steep. Great learning place. Work culture was good & support from Brought new technologies and happy to be part of building world best exploration team and successful implementation. Hardest part of the job was getting exploration tenements executed, forest and wildlife clearances. Most enjoyed part of the job was during defining highly prospective zones through advance airborne & ground geophysics and confirming through drilling. Participating in the auctions & Winning high potential mineral auction blocks at low prices.

Hindustan Zinc limited is company believe in empowerment and creating value from anythung.

I learned many management tools and learned how to behave smartly and achieve excellence. Hindustan Zinc limited empowered me to take any decision and always supported me take independent decision. Workplace culture is good and everyone available is quiet open towards the job. Work life balance is an issue and there is a huge opportunity for employee welfare and engagement. Most enjoyable part is the leadership and trust which CEO had in every executive.

Pros

Remuneration and decision making

Cons

Long working hours, Work life balance

Good place to start s career

Freshers are given lot of responsibilities which you wont get anywhere else. Management keeps driving the young talent to pish and excel in their fields.

Pros

increased responsibilities, friendly management

Cons

Nil

Salary is good but poor work life balance

The company is good but not good for females. No work life balance. Females are generally not given benefits and attrition is very high.The appraisal system is very very poor. No transparency.

Pros

good package and brand value

Cons

Escalation system is poor, long working hours, no benefits to female employees

Plenty area of Improvement

there are plenty area of improvement specially in Environment safety and Instrument field. Mixture of Government and Private sector culture gives a lot behavior and industry act learning learning.

Pros

Plenty areas of Improvement

Cons

Huge age gap in employees

Nice Place for work

HZL is a brand name. Working culture is good and working hours is more lengthy. I am sure you will be happy with your salary. Middle management is more supportive

its a multimetal company believes in growth of employee , result , performance, productivity

Ihad an opportunity to deal with all national and international companies at different levels of managements to get the desired results in time and brought company to profitability, productivity and competitive

Pros

free annual travel, medical health reimbursements

produtive

I have learned advanced & fundamental knowledge of plant operation . working culture was good . I have learned many new things from my senior . enjoying with co worker .

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

long hour

Productive and result oriented workplace

HZL is one of the best workplaces in India. Working culture is very good. Excellent focus on safety of all employees. But salary structure is slightly low, if you are coming in HZL by switching other company than it will give you a sufficient salary structure.

Excellent job culture

Managing overall production operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within the time and cost parameters; optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve pre-set production targets

challenging

learning exposure is good Safety culture is strict Responsibility at early stage Salary is good Location wise facilities vary Job description not available

Pros

brand name

Cons

Job Security not good

Hzl is very good company always believe in young talent and promote them

Very good company and believe in young talent. I am working in Hindustan zinc limited as Mining engineer . We have highly mechanised mine and world class technology . We are larger producer of zinc ,lead and silver in India as well as world. Our company for always believe in young talent

Pros

Promote to young talent

Cons

Work pressure

Poor Management

Poor management and Work Pressure and Long Working Hours and No Job Security and low Salary and Caste Discrimination, Waste of life for Working for this company.

good place to work

HZL is an integrated producer of zinc,lead and silver in world. it provides good oppurtunity to young fresh engineers to develop their core competencies in this company.

Pros

salary

Cons

location

Lead smelting plant

1. Not good for health 2. Management is rude 3. Employee specific policies are very less 4. Not much compensation as per market standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Zinc Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Zinc Limited with