Hindustan Zinc Limited

Hindustan Zinc Limited Employee Reviews for Associate

Productive and result oriented workplace

HZL is one of the best workplaces in India. Working culture is very good. Excellent focus on safety of all employees. But salary structure is slightly low, if you are coming in HZL by switching other company than it will give you a sufficient salary structure.

learned operation related stores,weigh bridge,safety,security and many others

I joined HZL 8th October,2012. I had learned a lot from here.I am Taking weighment of in vehicle & out vehicle, notice difference of weighment & compare with invoice of goods, making GR note of goods receipt, making excise invoice of goods receipt.I also do all Store Activities (SPARES) like Material Receipts, Making material code of particular things, Custody management (Location Updates of material)PV analysis, Auditing, monthly MIS etc. I followed all safety norms and compliance with zero harms.I maintain teamwork and co-ordination with all employees and co-workers.

Management for female employee is not well

no growth for the women employees, appraisel system not fare here.

Pros

long hours duty

productive&learning atmosphere

hindustan zinc ltd a world class lead zinc producer company i have spend 2& half year here But ther is no growth for eligible candidate

Pros

free breakfast .lunch&dinner, monthly incentive

Cons

theree is no social life

good and learning enviorment

My experience at Hindustan Zink was good..I learnt a lot about operations, production, handling people, makeing good communications.

Pros

learning enviorment

production ,dcs plc

a> Ball mill process controller( DCS as well as pLc) b> Close observation & maintain the system parameters in permissible range c> Proper communication with field operator, shift engineer & other plant operator. d> Maintain the ball mill operation Parameter, field operation And raw coal chemistry. e> Proper communication with service team f>proper Maintane Of The Ball mill Production, Consume and raw material management. g>Complete knowledge of Conveyors operations including Tripper cars, magnetic separators and weigh feeder. h>Knowledge of Burner Operation. i>Overall equipment and instrument knowledge of entire area of ball mill operation. j>Knowledge of Smooth start-up and shutdown of mill. k>Production Planning and Process Control: Operational Parameters setting. L.Plant Commissioning-Stabilization, Raw material management and Furnace process control. Ball mill Maintenance Coordination with service team and maintenance team. Making of daily production report, Break down report, on time delivery report, rejection & reconciliation with analysis report. Knowledge of grinding media like ball adding in ball mill.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hindustan Zinc Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hindustan Zinc Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hindustan Zinc Limited with