HiringBooster Staffing Services

HiringBooster Staffing Services Employee Reviews

India16 reviews

Grate work experience

Learn a lot of new things related to work. Flexible work hours as working Part time.work culture is good no hard and fast rule because of Part time work.want to add one more thing its very good for those who want to start their career after break because they are providing WFH.. It really help me a lot.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Trully great training & development new comers

Thank you very much Abhijit sir and Swati madam for all your help in finding me a great position at such a speedy pace! You are hands down the best recruiting consultant i've worked with. I appreciate all your help.

Pros

Good place to work and those are passionate to hr career can make it happer here

Cons

long distance from my home

What makes this place amazing and unconventional is presence of so many brilliant people

A unique workplace that challenges you to learn new things every day and colleagues that inspire you to excel. A very international culture and well planned training structure than enables new joiners to get on-board smoothly.

Pros

There is no place to hide - lots of transparency between what you do or do not achieve

Cons

None so far. Its the people that make the organisation.

Pros

Cons

None so far. Its the people that make the organisation.

A Financial dream organisation for every employee

Positive - Challenges with so many changes in the organisation - Positive enviornment - Got an opportunity to work with multiple teams, Learned all project related tools and management is very good.

Good Infra and not stressful. Nice place to work if you are OK with what they pay.

Good place to work with interactive people all around you. The ambiance is good. Company is growing and good amount of projects. Very well maintained and balanced organization.

I was very excited to work there in the beginning after few days came to know real face of corporate life.

Overall experience was awesome. Totally it was a wonderful job culture there and I gained lot of friends.. I have learnt the corporate culture and the process..

Young culture, Excellent.

For fresher and experience working with this company is best choice. I like to work continue with this company and achieve my future goal. Work environment and work culture are the main reason to be the part of Hiringbooster

Best Company for Freelancer

hiringbooster is very good company to work with as freelancer and can stay for 1 to 2 year easily if a new joiner want to learn not to earn. But if i talk about salary it is very much low very very much low as per market . Yes but work enviornment and people are very good except the management

I could give 365 reasons why I love being employed in HB

Overall a great place to work with high ethics and work standards. Leadership support and company values were highly commendable. Company provided opportunities to learn and grow as well as work life balance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HiringBooster Staffing Services?

Great company for life

Good Place to Work. Work life balance Proper Management Additional Learning Good Compensation I had a good team with good reporting great place to work

I had my best carier with hiringbooster lot of memories and thoughts left behind..

When there is no much strength to reach the hiringbooster, worked extra hours for the team growth. And good place to work and friendly nature. Celebrate the festivals together and have a good platform to explore the skills and learn lot of skills. Gave me an opportunity for next level, Due to some personal issues had to resign but a wonderful company to work with.

Peaceful work and full fledged fun

Nice work place...Flexible working hours.but not much onshore opportunities. Have parking issues at Vadodara office. That much I can say..................

Productive & creative work environment

Good work life balance in company. Respect is given to all employees. Employees are motivated to take new challenge and explore new areas. It is innovative company

Management is nice

Working Environment is Good, best to increase your skills and talent sourcing. Best working culture and the most enjoyable part is fun @ work. Getting interacted with management team is best.

Companies policies are good

It is a good place to work. Positive work environment, good people and employee engagement activities and good to maintain work life balance. they took every responsibility to move forward

Pros

Good place to work with

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HiringBooster Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HiringBooster Staffing Services