Hitachi

Hitachi Employee Reviews

India237 reviews

Found 237 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,075 reviews

Prodcutive

It's a nice place to work in Hitachi, Management is very interactive and they help us to train in new skills and training sessions will be provided through out the year as planned

Good corporate maintenance

Environmental approach with good strategical workplace to cope up with the desired level of goals and productive training to develop internal skills to equip ourselves.

Hitachi insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness

Do involve yourself anywhere other than this company

No proper recognition method for talent.Work and life balance not good.You will be promised falsely evertime by management to grow your salary but they only taking your time to promote upper level employee only.

Productive and fun place

I worked with a great team, we built a turn key health solution for State Government to help public hospitals and dispenseries. À good Manager and creative support team can help you alot

Worst work place

* Worst management and working culture.* you need to work 24X7 without any support from your top management .* company is good for those who don't have family and relatives.* No company policy and culture.* very less salary with high workload

Pros

Nil

Visionary leaders, adequate middle management, great engineers

Overall the vision is great in parts of R&D, and very poor in parts. The culture is very respectful, yet stifling in that any little thing takes forever to get approved. There are layers and layers of bureaucracy.

Pros

co-workers are smart and helpful

Cons

bureaucracy

Run, away from this place!

I started on a weekend D shift where I worked 36 hours got paid for 40, but wasn’t allowed to work any overtime. After 2 months they decided that wasn’t working out so they got rid of D shift and put everyone on just days or nights. Which consists of working 10-12 hours 7 days a week. Yes there are some people who have been there 20 years and they are good people, but they are MISERABLE! They have been doing the same thing for so long that I think it’s just become habit. No one ever smiles all everyone does is complain I have never worked around a more unhappy group of people. And they are good people they’re just wore out! As far as pay, you could never survive on a 40 hour week after taxes and benefits you’ll bring home about $350, so you HAVE to work the 70 hours! Management could care less about training and how your doing. They talk down to you. HR does not care either, I had to fight to get my pay half the time, they will try to screw you over every chance they get. When I interviewed I was told all this was the old Hitachi, it’s not. Nothing has changed

Pros

The people you work with are nice

Data Engineer

Good to work with great team and learn a lot of things with a great people to give confidence on work and support in personal life , Try to learn and apply new things they will support

Organisation is good.

Organisation is good.No standard policy for remuneration as per experience.Lot of politics.No chances of growth.Promotion is totally dependent on manager instead of performance.

Pros

Leaves and Job security

Cons

No growth

Over all experience in Hitachi

Nice working culture, the environment was also good for the learn new things on a daily basis. Floor managers and some of the staff are also good they will support you to grow.

Pros

Everything Paid

over all work experience good

this company HR management too good .work place and team management including manager was too supporting.many challenge support to me police up my self .

Interesting and Friendly workplace

Overall very nice experience working at Hitachi.Field engineer can work freely.Full support from senior level.Friendly atmosphere and workplace.Office timing is 10 to 6.Saturday and Sunday Close.

Pros

Salary on time, Conveyance on time, Can take leave in emergency.

Cons

Salary is less and no increment.

Its great working with the hitachi got new opportunities and learn lot of new things.giid environment and good exposure all members are helpful. Good exposure on new task and new issue solving.

Not recommended at all

If you want to learn and grow only without expecting any kind of promotion then this is a good place to work. For experienced professional, monotonous work. Vision is not clear and Head to toe politics.

Best learning platform with efficient international working culture and supportive staff members. Great learning platform for new and experienced peoples. Benefits to get work with international manufacturing technology and advancement in working methodology.

Pros

Good management, learning platform, good culture, work with higly advance manufacturing facilities

Cons

No fixed working hours

Bad

As a company to work with Japanese technology was good, but now culture totally change. Only political culture with new management. Now fit to work .

Good environment for work.

Work culture is good but salary increment is not as per my expectation. They are biased. Otherwise all good things in organization. Main problem is only about salary

Hitachi system micro clinic

Good learning experience, good exposure at technical level. Scope of work is very good for learning and client interaction is must which give you confidence to handle situations.

Hitachi review

Good work culture Friendly environment Good learning- working on new tools Good salary package Relaxed work atmosphere all that you can enjoy your work

Good to work

Good for learning and development I like to work here All staf and sr are good and helping in nature It is located in kadhi , good salary package thanks

desktop support engineer

My role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and equipment PC, printers and scanners to ensure optimal workstation performance and also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hitachi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hitachi with