HKBK College

HKBK College: 5 Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka5 reviews

Nice place to work, as far as HOD's are concerned, they are friendly in nature; Especially mechanical department is very innovative, strictly follows NBA regulations.

Fun working with my fellow students and professors.

Learned organization skills and Led the management team. Enjoyed working with my fellow students and having team meatings for events. Overall a good learning experience.

its not so Good and not so Bad

HI friends work its very had to in HKBK college of Engineering but i have learn to face my life in any situation i can face it. i have lean to tackle the situation if its Bad or good. the Most important thing i have learn is keeping patience in my life.

Overall very good institution

It is one of the best institution i have seen & i learned lot of things from institution, i learned how to face critical phase and how to resolve that, and management is very good, i should say thanks to our Director who gave the opportunities to work with that institution.

Nice work environment

Wok environment is very nice and I am performer over there, co workers are good. I do always my Admissions more than what i use to get target.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HKBK College?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HKBK College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about HKBK College in Bengaluru, Karnataka