HomeLane.com

HomeLane.com Employee Reviews for Interior Designer

Interior Designer3 reviews
India3 reviews

I happy here

It's a one stop solution for interior desigining platform, I like all the designs of interiors over here, It's very good place to explore new things related to design.

Pros

Delivery of interior design in 45 days

Cons

Efficiently Flawed

A day at Homelane.com requires you to take n number of meetings to convert the potential clients as our working clients for home interior solutions. The number of meetings definitely builds your confidence in client interactions and how to collaborate with people to get your work done.The work place culture is "Efficiently Flawed" as there is no coordination between the internal team, the clients and the designers / free lancers. There is no definite space for the whole team to sit down at a place and work; basically lack of infrastructure. Most importantly, the interior designer team is headed by a Business manager, not an architect nor an interior designer. The most enjoyable part of the job was flexible working hours and excessive client interactions.

Pros

flexible working hours, Client Interactions

Cons

An Efficiently Flawed system of Business management heading a bunch of designers

A nice working place to work

A nice working place to work. Enjoyed working thoroughly since I joined here. Management and the staff are very cooperative with the work. A nice place to work and gain knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeLane.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HomeLane.com