Honda

Honda Employee Reviews

India515 reviews

Found 515 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,996 reviews

Good learning place

You will work on many things on your own so you will have hands on experience. Stress levels are way too high as is the demand of work and lot of paper work is involved.

Productive and fun workplace

Good to start your career with. Tapukara location is not that great. Greater Noida plant calls the shot. Have dizzying memories. It's been a long time.

Pros

Free lunches

Honda insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Very good company to work

You always get opportunity to show your skills , ideas . As it's a Japanese company so you can get opportunity to learn this language & once you get command on this language then there no stopping for you in this company

Workers are friendly and good experience

Nice ExcellentGoodWorthfull WordlessOverall great Customer handling friendlyWom smileWorking fastTeam wofast workerVehicle nice and smooth

Pros

Cons

Long hair

Excitement and satisfaction in the Jod

Excited to work in the Japanese culture,Good job satisfaction and good work culture developed by japanese system.PDCA and all was very well used by the team long back itself

Cons

The environment changes locally from time to time thatsall, corrective measures takes time to reach grass root

Nagar kurnool &wanaparthy

Good company and well response to customer interaction either sale or service.Good product manufacturers company for especially for engine maintenance

Hard working place

Hard and tension work but I like that work very much because I got a lesson for my life. I got more experience in that job and how to attend customers

Pros

Freedom

Cons

I got a lesson

It's Alright

A job here is what you'd expect from working in a production line based location. I had to manage errors and defects in produced vehicles but there weren't many diagnostic tools available.

Remarkable 16 Year in current organization

The journey of last 16 Year is remarkable, Working lots of project and 100% success rate of the project deliver on time, Lots of achievement in last 16 year.

Engine& gear Repairs fitting service tunning

1. Day work at a Honda in engine assembly engine fitting hard work gear ⚙ fitting hard work this depends costumer cars part condition depends costumer terms 2. Learn cars all parts3.

Cons

Workplace are good, my living area

Honda automobile Pvt company are good,But I work authorised dealer company Pvt, my living area salary are not good, but I work there, there are not good environment

Pros

Half hours

Productive and Fun work place

It was really great working in Honda Initial 9 years I always enjoyed my work and I was very content with my work place, I was looking for my future with this company but since last one and half year the atmosphere was not favourable which actually demotivated me to work there.

Pros

Home loan subsidy, free lunches, Good variables

Cons

Long hours, since last 1 and half year pressure increases, SC pant closed

Learning & Job profile Related Work place

A good working & growth work place.Many training provided at here as good moral, Yoga ,Personality Development & others.Job Related training proveded to all as required.IT related training also provided.many festival & events arranged for fun of family.

Pros

Free lunch, Tea

Cons

joy full working together

Very productive, progressive and good knowledgeable, employ supporter and facilitator palce

Gained great knowledge and experience during the whole work times and always had enjoy with the co-employees and team members, all employees and staff are very responsive and helpful to the company.

Fun workplace

Good working environmentMetting New peopleLearning new thingsDeveloping skills and knowledgeI worked there for two years. I met new people's and gained lot of knowledge.

Very good atmosphere

Good working atmosphere , learnt many new thing like HIRISE,DMS, Automobile company working methods and technical skills increased with the use of new technologies

Pros

yearly tour

Good at job security, Growth levels very poor

Honda as a OEM company with Japanese working culture, but management not good as Japanese level management Although job security level is higher ,but growth level is not OEM company level

productive with new learning

after defence service started with new assignment in Honda car seal India ltd. lots of thing to learn with new environment and enjoy my job with full energy. got help from my colleges and understand the sop's of Honda company which help me to work smoothly with minimum time.

Good workplace

One of the best automobile company in IndiaWorking culture is goodAssociates are very helpful in natureWorking load also not muchCompany gives many facility to associate

One of the most pathetic company

One of the most pathetic company. Even in present if I’m job less and if i have the opportunity to work again for this company. I won’t do it.Enough

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long list can’t explain here

Honda is a best quality par bike

Good company and workers. Staff. Manegement. Canteen food quality good Honda motorcycle and scooters tha best quality company Good job and experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Honda with

• Honda
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?