Honeywell

Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Review

Great workplace to learn and grow

I joined Honeywell as a Trainee Engineer after my undergraduate degree. I was able to work on exciting projects under very supportive and encouraging supervisors. Working on these projects helped me put the theoretical concepts I had learnt at college to use.In addition, this company is very willing to spend money on various courses and training which can help the employee to start working on any project quickly.

Same role

It bad one Pune Maharashtra location, manager and management not understand employee problem

There are manager is very bad for employee, he treats employee as works.Work and live balance not suitable there.There office working hours 8:30 but manager push to work 10-11 hours

Cons

Not free food
Same role

Good company to start with.

Good company to start with but not for long time survival and growth. Good working culture however, no on site exposure. Hence, learning curve declines.

Cons

Same location

Good

Good to work in this company but growth is slow. Need to push a lot for compensation as well. Also depends on the team and manager under which you are working.The good point is there is a variety of domains where you can switch in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,851
3,099
1,976

Compare Honeywell with

• Honeywell
  • Great workplace to learn and grow