Honeywell logo
Honeywell

Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Review

Productive environment

Very good and friendly work environment. More options to get trained in cross functions.

Same roleSame location

Enablers, Productivity, Cash and People

> I get to work at 7:00am to 4:00pm. We have a morning meeting to put out any new information; check for new updates, check for failed devices. I always got a side projects and I spend hours each a day. I Manage Mobility fleet for APAC - modifying webstore portal on daily basis (add/delete mobility products/plans/data bundles etc). Creating new SSP forms to automate mobility process to be more user friendly > Completed various training courses ranging in subject area from ways to work with employees and coaching them on how to improve, to creating my own individual development plan fostering my current and future growth. I was also put in the role of Leader on Duty, where I was the acting manager, I have learnt to follow the passion of leadership skills, improve my knowledge of the industry, and challenge me such that I continue to grow and improve within the company. > I have wonderful co-workers 1. Say a cheery “Hello!” in the morning 2. Learn the art of small talk 3. Ask what they think 4. Avoid gossip 5. Give credit where credit is due 6. Learn to up skill > I enjoy the challenge; I enjoy the responsibility and I enjoy the precise approach which is necessary for me to deliver the information the management rely upon. I enjoy Kudos from my stake holders and clients
Same location

Secure, Good place to learn but not much benifits

All the occupied with work, not much work life balance noticed. Salaries are better when compared with service industry and not par with product industry. Not much benefits we can expect.

Pros

technically we can grow

Cons

No other benefits and no progression in career we can witness
Same location

Productive and fun work place

Work life balance is good. Great opportunity to learn technical concepts about the product. Great leadership who are people centric. Has great legacy and vision carried forward from 120 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,840