Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,342 reviews

Good

Good to work in this company but growth is slow. Need to push a lot for compensation as well. Also depends on the team and manager under which you are working.The good point is there is a variety of domains where you can switch in.

Great Company To Work For

I was working on the N-95 team. I learned a lot while there but unfortunately got laid off when masks were not mandatory anymore. However, I am grateful for the experience and would jump at the chance to work for Honeywell again. We were given two 15-minute breaks and 30 minutes for lunch but there was always a long line to use the restroom. Other then that, it was a great place to work. One time they hired an ice cream truck and we all got free ice cream. They would often hire caterers to bring lunch to us. I got the feeling they really cared about us and appreciated our hard work. Production support, Management, Quality Assurance, and HR were awesome and became like a second family to me as well as my fellow assemblers. I miss being a part of such a great company.

Pros

They bought our lunches sometimes, Paid vacations, Pto, Paid Holidays, Lots of opportunity for overtime.

Cons

Not enough restrooms.

Productive and fun

It was fun and I had a good time and it helped me advance my career I am glad to have worked here it was very nice and clean and fun and fulfilling and excellent

Operacion

Falta de conocimiento del sistema SAP por parte de los trabajadores

Pros

Comedor

Cons

Cargas todo el peso de un problema

Stayed 31 years too long

Worst place ever to work! No work life balance. Expected / Mandatory OT every weekend. I have nothing good to say about my experience at Honeywell, except for my co workers were the best that Honeywell had and they closed their #1 R&O facility (Anniston) and moved it to Tempe. Backlog is currently pushing 6000 and they have accumulated a bunch of angry customers! Glad I was forced to move on!

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Great team, poor leadership, very political

Honeywell was a stepping stone. But, the shirt time there was enough to know not to pursue a career there. The leadership is very political in all aspects. Saw day over day of those that do break neck job get passed over for the next new shiny object. If you want to suceed, pal up with the in group and you will be pulled along. They need to restructure Honeywell from A to Z.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Politics and cut throat

Run if you want a life.

This job is worth having for a short time if you want to make a lot of overtime, but it’s not sustainable long term. Forced overtime every week since probably mid 2020. If you want a normal two day weekend you have no choice but to use vacation days. The pay is pretty good but not good enough for what it takes from you, especially because it puts you just above the poverty level if you have a family, so you can’t get benefits anymore and are worse off. If you are single and don’t mind grinding for six months under ineffective management, go for it. If not, RUN.

Ok

Ok place to work. It is close to home. There is a big pond out front. Thousands if geese literally thousands of geese. There is a speed limit of 25 miles per hour coming in, and a speed limit of 15 miles per hour in the parking lot. There are 3 speed bumps on the way in.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Geese everywhere

Amazing time working there.

Really nice job, nice team leader, nice supervisor, nice colleagues, everyone is really friendly. They provide training for everything.They don't put pressure on you on your first day's because they know that you didn't do that kind of job before. It's just a nice job.

Overall just not satisfied

Overall I just feel undervalued. Often like others look to take my ideas and make them their own, it’s like déjà when you hear someone bring your ideas forward as if they’re their own. This seems to be a continual theme no matter which group I’m working with and the worst offenders are leadership.

Pros

Vacation time

Cons

Unfulfilling

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

Great environment

Good environment overall and great to learn new things. People are very understanding and know what everyone overall goal is at the end of the day. Would work again

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Short break

If you need to put family first, look somewhere else

While the work environment isn't too bad, the corporate pressure drives who does what. There's no path to being promoted. You have to bid on openings and beat out someone else to get promoted. Mandatory overtime is often and your only option is burn your PTO. Management doesn't and hasn't listened since the company bought Sensotec. Been downhill every year since.

Cons

Corporate pressure

blah

its ight. not really the place I want to workmonday through fridaysit at a desk all daydecent managmentstaying engagedactually working for more than a couple hours

Pros

blah

Cons

blah

Good pay but unstable job security

Offered good pay and unlimited overtime. Went through multiple mass layoffs during my 6 years working. Had a great time working here because of great coworkers.

Old School - Over worked, Dog eat dog management

The idea of working here definitely sounds nice, but it was far from that. I worked in ISC department (integrated Supply Chain) and the hours were non stop, they had us working Mon-Sat, we were all salary employees, so no overtime, no extra benefits, and had us working from 7am-6pm daily. This wouldn't be too horrible if we had the support of management, but too many times management was all over the place. No one on the executive level agreed on anything or communicated so our team was getting direction from too many people. (too many cooks in the kitchen) Also, the have a very old school way of thinking. They were all into working hard, not smart. More concerned in how long people were working rather than the quality of work put out. The culture is dog eat dog. People across the board would purposely throw other individuals under the bus just to be looked at in a better light instead of working together or addressing that individual privately. I've been in some brutal meetings where people are talking down on others or speaking rudely to others, and it was not pretty but its's the culture. You have to have be ready to defend yourself at all times just in case some one wants to try you. Management was very disorganized, it was stressful. Met some great people but it was not worth the amount of stress. But this is also in the ISC department as I have heard better things from those working in different areas.

Cons

buen ambiente y crecimiento dentro de la empresa

en general tiene buen ambiente laboral y al ser muy dinámica puede haber crecimiento a corto o mediano plazo.

Cons

un poco inestable por el dinamismo

With the right team it's great

When you work with the right team with the right leadership, it's a great place to be. However, good leadership in managers a Honeywell is hard to find. Also, the pace at which the business pivots will make anyone sick to their stomach. It is hard to keep up and meet goals.

Pros

My team

Cons

No remote work

Okay place to work

The Pandemic really showed the true colors of this company and what its employees meant to them. My position was eliminated with two months notice AND we were required to train our Replacement (located overseas) in order to receive a severance package.

Pros

Free lunch and great collaborative work environment

Cons

Toxic work culture between upper management and employees. Too much gossip.

Extremely Shortsighted Management

Honeywell has its hands in everything and minimizes the potential to be the industry leading in any one area. The focus appears to be blurred by a singular focus on providing dividends for investors without a common core value or vision that would function as a beacon to all and drive the team to defined goal which would return the intended performance for its investors, customers, and employees.

Good place to learn new skills

Overall I was pleased with the job experience at Honeywell. My managers changed once. And the guy who took over placed no value on my contributions after 2 years with the company, He was more interested in making himself look good in the eyes of management. There was 5 shifts when I left. I am sure things have calmed down by now.There is no substitute for limiting how many hours you work because if you have one bad day, it costs you your entire employment if you break the Code of Business Conduct there. Especially if no one from your shift is around to vouch for your integrity. Management sure isn't going to do it. There interests lie in shaving costs.

Pros

Break area

Cons

new managers are self interested

Kesejahteraan

Kesejahteraan karyawan di utamakanUpah yang diterima sesuai

Pros

Fasilitas mencukupi

Cons

Menu makanan kurang

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,851