Honeywell logo

Project Engineer55 reviews
India55 reviews

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,296 reviews

Good Company to Work & learn new things

Good Company to Work & learn new things. We have great collaborative team work culture & latest project management techniques are implemented which make your work environment more interesting & useful.

Productive and Learning workplace

I learned in Honeywell about FAS,PAS,CCTV,ACS and some External Systems.Here i had a platform to learn about the installation of the above systems and also learned client interactions.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Cons

Long hours if there is work

Honeywell provides best in class experience in automation field. Lots of learning and new projects which will boost your career. Work life balance is not satisfactory

Secure but low wage

Working here was dream with lots of new skill to learn, senior help you grow your skill, motivate to take own decisions and bear the outcome. I learn something new everyday but only thing is low wages, must be increased in India

productive

its a good platform to showcase your skills an get appreciated about your work. as there were construction projects involved so no fun or playing items on site except for work.

In the projects communications improve and joy fully work will completed in time

As a project engineer am completed my work schedule with my communication skills commitment is required for every one. Communication skills is improved with different clients as part of work. And work will completed without pressure when will optimise the skills and commitment as per schedule.

Pros

Free lunch and Cab

Cons

No time limit untill completed the work of the day

Building Automation engineer

I am Building Automation technician have a technical and management knowledge. My day to day task is accomplished a deliver the project to the client as per there requirements. In my resume, I have mentioned all the details.

Production

Well company and management, but they will recuite contract base. Sometimes we will work day & night. They will provide accomodation & travelling . Good

Pros

Free Accomodation

Project Engineer

Nice Culture for staff. senior is very supportive & i get knowledge of various systems in Building Automation. I learn to manage Labor and Client in every situation

Working culture is good

Honeywell automation india Ltd is a leading company in the industry and has a great reputation for the quality of the work and working environment is very nice

Jobs at Honeywell

Project Engineer positions
See more jobs

Good

Good experience . I am here project engineer. Project of MP police client. It is large scale project. They are giving good facility to their employees.

Healthy and Positive Enviorment of Honeywell Automation Ltd

I started my career with Honeywell automation India Ltd at a project of Retail Automation and Project client name was Indian Oil corporation India Ltd.I learned here lots of thing like dealing with people etc . i have to complete project on time in it i had to give presentation to Client After submission report of particular project site.in Retail automation project first of all i had to decide where i installed my automation system then i started mapping with all machine with effective way . now after installation and commission i started observation for 15 days of all the machine and automation system then i had to submit this report to respective IOCL divisional office and a softcopy to project manager. after EOD (end of day) i had to report to state project in-charge. environment and staff of company is very nice and intelligent. I miss it

Pros

incentives, TER reimbursement

Cons

long hours work, stay near to project site

Good work

Good works with Honeywell As project engineer in India and 7 to 8 projects are worked and a lot of knowledge gain from working experience. Si am inspired by the development my job.

Productive and Cool Environment

This is my first and i have learnt a lot about professional working environment and technical concept of my Field ,which is very necessary for a fresher and of course a first to move strongly towards a bright future.

Pros

Office Parties

Practical experience in IBMS hardware and Software installation and Graphical and Logical evaluation and communicate with different Clients.

Excellent new things can learn from this. This is an international based company. Advanced systems can learn international level. Practical experience we can get by new products and team also will give lot of support. This includes software as well as hardware, so we can learn both and business also can learn. Overall we will get good knowledge as well as we can become professional in special systems.

Challenging work.

friendly environment with supportive management. giving new opportunities to creative candidates who is willing to work hard with full dedication towards the work .

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

late night work

Not recommended

Indian counterparts are truly unprofessional and worst in terms of management.nothing to say more.. Honeywell building solutions in Pune Is the worst department I ever seen

Good company to retire

Good company to retire with.Job security with an open culture to work in your own way.Very supportive management but never mox your professional life with your personal life or vice versa

Team work and support from technical wise

The M/s. Honeywell is good company and supported lot to all the people. Here learn more things to system . Here they are doing all the advanced system for safety and security of building.

Pros

Accommodation free

Cons

12 hours

Project execution, commssioning & handover to client & maintenace team is overall responsibilty of projcet team from whom i am whether it is direct job role or coordination. Coordination & authority delegation is as important as undertaking. Delegation is a risk but mandatory too. Support & guidance could be get from juniors more than seniors. Over commitment. Coordination on PAN India sites being in a single office.

Pros

extra ciricular with free trainig & reimbursements

Cons

job responsibility regardless work hours

To achieve a challenging and a rewarding career with growth in a globally competitive environment, Interested in Working as a member of a motivated De

where Compatible and comfortable day at works Fire Alarm Systems,ACS,CCTV's,BMS,PAS. wonderful support from management helpful with co-workers Commissioning with the systems Troubleshooting, Analyzing & Testing the systems.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,839