Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Service Engineer

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,341 reviews

Better for work life balance and gradual growth

Lot of learning opportunities Leadership quality can be improved Skill set development. Idea and innovations are greatly appreciated. Transportation can be much better for all sort of job category.

My experience

They don't allowance for fixed site. They don't give site near employees. Otherwise the working is good. Team members also good and always understand.

Learn lots of things

* Good Management * Good work culture * salary on time * Touring different location for job * Hardest part of job work in Refineries. * Learn about new project installation & provide service after project.

Average

Good Company to work with. Very slow professional growth as an individual. Due to some of the persons in company, cant blame whole organisation. Company is good.

Interesting

working is interesting as new things to learn and new system are going on development for better options. Sytems are smart and intelligent. New development are as demand of this era and future also.

Productive Work Place

Good to work at Honeywell, you can learn Variety of products and able to explore your knowledge.Management is very supportive workplace culture is very good

Pros

Good Bonus

Cons

Sometimes Long Hours

Productive workplace with TV

We learned lot from the company and good supporting managers with effective support from all the level Planned maintenance of the engineers with good respect

Management is good for job

nice experience was good in Honeywell .Management is good for job .Salary/Benefits is only good .Job Security/Advancement is not assured .Job Culture is good .

Productive and superb work place

I have started my career in thing company after graduation. This company and my team members helped me lot to learn new technologies. Support of team members was very good thought me more information about new device which are integrated with our system.

Pros

Free

Cons

As per requirements

where you can become fundation

best place work for growth & learning, a place we can build leadership quality, a place where we can learn to be focus on customer, a place we can earn good value of knowledge

Pros

free family day out annually

Cons

reviews

Jobs at Honeywell

Service Engineer positions
See more jobs

Productive and fun at workplace

Productive and fun at workplace. Also provides good exposure to the field of Automation though involvement in commissioning, troubleshooting of various Process control systems(PLC's and DCS's).

Productivity is very good

1. While trouble Shooting in site some time it will take more time in time. 2.Every 6 months OFF- SITE tour will be conducted by Honeywell 3. I had learned C300, SM DCS and also F&G Sensors

Pros

No Free Lunches

Cons

Depends on project exiqution

Gain technical Knowledge

provide goods technical as well as commercial training. provide accommodation as well as good facilities. Provide Beneficial benefit. good team work. good management. any time help and any time technical support.

Home of knowledge and best place to work for the experience

Honeywell is the best place for the working professionals who want to be part of challenging jobs and wants to learn new technologies.

Productive and fun place to work

Everyday is a new day with new set of challenging tasks,the management follows high professional ethics.The co -workers are very friendly and love to teach and share their experience and helps us to implement the same .Honeywell is a place where I was groomed technically and professionally ..the experience that I have gained in honeywell will definitely take me to great heights and enhance my technical caliber in the field of automation and control.

Pros

fun place to work with..

Good Place to work

Good Place to work. They are productive. Management Supports and motivate to every employee to work.

New challenge everyday with no commitable mistakes

Honeywell automation teaches a nomad to come out of their cocoon and face the hardships with client . It s a funplace to work with supportable colleagues . It teaches us how to cope with toughest challenges without any dependancy. Hardest part of honeywell is crisis management and coping up with SLA with anytine round the clock customer service .

Very Good

Honeywell has a very good culture but little bit less salary and benefits.

Pros

work culture, good oportunities

Cons

less salary

Work As Service Engineer In Honeywell Automation

Working hours used to be 8 hours/day. Learned many things about automation and security systems such as CCTV systems, Access control, Fire Alarm System, Intrution System and Building Managment System. Management was good and co-workers were co-operative.Hardest part is doing complete day jobs and field service jobs in somedays. Enjoyed working with them.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Somedays long hours

fun /Difficault work place

Good work skill employees and good communication helping people,good enthusiasm and work experience also. very good management and very good engineers.

Pros

company accamendation and boarding

Cons

depending job

Productive and fun workplace

In a short period of time more things to learn. I became more communicative .I can manage my team single handed.Co workers are more helpful. Hardest part compared to is travelling from site to site. Since there is lot to learn from honeywell it is enjoyable job.

Pros

provides with transport allowance

Cons

short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,850
3,099
1,976

Compare Honeywell with

• Honeywell
  • Service Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?