Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,342 reviews

Great work culture, place to learn

Unfortunately, not a good place for work life balance or growth in salary, there is a good opportunity for learning through training's. global management drives great work culture and has very robust way of gauging employees progress based on both performance and behavior.

Pros

Trainings and learnings

Cons

Low growth in Salary

good technical exposure

good to work at honeywell.Management and staff are very cooperative and good work life balance. Management is excellent. The only drawback is salary. Honeywell being one of the worlds top companies they always pay less and its not competitive as per market standards.

Pros

job culture

Cons

less pay, not competitive

Healthy working envoirment

Working at Honeywell is really peace full. Employee have freedom for working & decision making. Manager & subordinate having healthy conversation. Every one has right to present own idea for improvement. Working tools are too good. Process are robust.

As client good

I dont know why indeed is asking all reviews even when i have worked for them as vendor. but since this is mandatory i am filling this. nothing else to write

Honeywell

Honeywell is a great company with great organizational culture. its a fortune 500 company and works in building, process, aerospace controls.It always celebrate success with their employees.

Productive and fun workplace

We have a very productive work place. Seating arrangements are very dynamic, Lots of facilities for employees. Very transparent management. Lot of opportunity to grow.

Pros

Free Cab, Free Food, Gym, Workplace, Shift Timing

Work culture

Its good place to work and has good employee friendly environment to support with. Also i see proper segregation of duties among the employees and they know what needs to be done.

A very good place to Work

A very good place to work with a lot of learning opportunities and balance in work and family life. Being a US based company the culture is open. A lot of opportunities are given to employees for their growth,

Very good work place

It was my first company and very good place to work. Work culture was very good. Very energetic and good team members. A place where one can work for a long time.

Pros

good perks, salary

Cons

most of the projects were on legacy systems

productive and full of learning

productive and full of learning, Aligned to six sigma and lean methodology based services. Excellent employee engagement. Good career progression. Excellent pay.

Honeywell used to be a paymaster and a secure and reliable employer

A typical day at work involves working with my team and achieving every individual's targets for the day. Job satisfaction is only one aspect to look for. Peace of mind at work and freedom to try alternate routes to achieve results is a great deal too. Honeywell used to be a paymaster and a secure and reliable employer, however, it does not pay well any more and has been so since the past eight years. Co-workers are mostly great and competitive barring a few. My team and the friends I have made during my tenure are the best part of my current job.

Pros

Free meal coupons

Cons

Very low pay

I am very much thankful to my previous company, as I learnt a lot of things about management at there, and also I got various experience regarding how to make coordination between the employees and management. But I felt that there is not more space for me to enhance my career, that's why.

Chalanging Work Space

More than 8.6 yrs of functional experience in the software development industry. Proficient in using ”SalesForce.com”, “Siebel 8.1” and “Visual Basic 6.0”. Extensive knowledge in Crystal Report, Excel Report, ADO and SQL Server,Siebel 8.1. Experience of Software designing and developing, Client-Server Applications and Mail related protocols, Front-end development, communication and interpersonal skills. Currently Working in “Tata Consultancy Services Limited” is a leading communications service providers. Focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Functional experience includes Financial Applications, ERP-Workshop Management system, Banking Management system and development of user interface elements for embedded software, used in Mutual Funds and Telecommunications Industry. Certified with Salesforce.com Developer (Dev 401).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,851
3,099
1,976

Compare Honeywell with

• Honeywell
  • Team Leader
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?