Hospital In India

Hospital In India Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

The Work place is very good

The hospital is very good like cleaning, maintaining, and overall staff is also good. When I need help the staff will come and help me. They have experience all types of work.

Excited to work as Endoscopy Technologist

Good experience working as Endoscopy Technologist. Many more things to learn in every case. Try to start new therapy and technology. Good feedback from patient.

Hospital In India insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Hard working

To get elevated in the field assignment by exploring my skill and working hard as true to my conscience for the unliftmenete of the organization as well as personal growth

Life balance

I am very happy, because I am a nurse. In my life 90% I always thinking my profession. My hospital experience, moments are very good so only that time I forget my life problems.

Easy way to find job

Easy way to find job than struggling alot,,still I didn't work with them but now I m feeling comfortable to work,n support the fresher's to get job easily as much u feel

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long n stress

They company Is very helpful to employment and they also helped to grow us

They company Is very helpful to employment, they also helped to grow us.he will be grow us knowldge experience an prepared to face any situation those are very useful part in us life

Pros

They company Is very helpful to employment and they also helped to grow us

Cons

They company Is very helpful to employment and they also helped to grow us

I want to do work as a medical lab technician in a hospital

My objective is to enhance our skill and understanding to make easy and comfort for further duty in hospital. Can adapt in any environment easily. Thanks.

Pros

It will be helpful for me

Cons

Time management can disturb me

Indeed is good .

Indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities,,for my job profile, I think this company is good for my professional area providing me wide range of opportunities to work in.

Behaviour of superiors and boss was not good.

I am not feeling good in my previous job, actully i was banned for so many things that was i want to do in my life. I didnt get time for me and my family, that was like 24*7 hrs job. I was not feel free in that job.

Required hard work

Hospitals only requirment is hard work and knowledge about medicine and treatment of patient and polite in nature and decipline. Give respect to patient .

Best organization , well cultured, protocol follower, strict and loyal management

I'm happy .and proud of my hospital. Staff is very good and co operative.everbody is well educated and we'll cultured. Working is very good with good knowledge and skills. Hospital is always ready to accept New challenges

Am happy with my nursing post

I would like to take care of patient, I like to save them, eg. Right time of medicine, right route of medicine, right type of medicine, right documentation, I like my profession...

I am happy with my post

I like to take care of patients, i like to serve them, eg right times of medicine, right route of medicine, right documentation. I like my profession. profession

Pros

Nursing is a good profession.

Cons

Itz not bad

I want more salary

I want more salary for make my future bright and helping my family in their problems . And i also make my sisters future birght to helping them in their study provide good education.

Good

Very nice feeling to work in hospital. When we save anybody we feel just like top of the world. In India some problems with hospitals , there is very poor facility in small hospital but doctor is good. In corporates hospital poor people can't take one stap to hospital. Health facilities for poor people is not good in Hospital.

strict and peaceful

working time is for 8 hour ( day night as well available ) i lean daily through sinior I work in opration theator is more hygenic, peaceful,well manged,well descipline etc. quit and well managing culture when serious patient come when doctor's joking friendly

Productive and experienced

I Worked in this hospital as a hospital pharmacist and also now iam willing to manage medical stores and pharmscy..if any doubts means i checked it and confirm....experienced alot with the patients and the diseases and the medicines required for it....

Pros

Free food and accomodation

A typical day at work

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reason for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any fect

It was a great time very experienced which I achieved

See if i say hospital it's very very important for our culture and humanity alright am very thankful and delighted to our sai Asian hospital management and all the staff for giving lots of experience and support love and happiness thank you very much hospital team.

Quick learning

Worked in wards and assist to senior doctors and want to learn more. Maintains punctuality and discipline And operate patients with good and polite nature.

I work in hospital with fun

work with full dedication I really enjoy in my workplace with hospital staff . Hospital staff is really good and talking like friendly . Hospital management is very good . Hospital is neat and clean every time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hospital In India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Hospital In India in popular locations