Hotel Swarn Towers

Hotel Swarn Towers Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

Healthy Working Environment

Working culture is professional. Here I learn Accounts, Salary Preparation, Maintain staff record and with this Creative Designing. Management helpful.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No Paid leave

Very poor experience

I was working there. Management apni chalata h yaha. Employee pareshan rheta h yaha. Aane me late pr salary cut ho jati h. 3 hours work krne ke bad hi over time milta h. Koi galti hone pr employee ke black star lg jata h. Salary package bhaut km h yaha and work load bhaut jyada h. Manager and owner gaali se niche baat nhi krte h. Kisi employee se koi galati hone par maa behan ki gaali se niche baat ngi krta koi. Hr bilkul bekar h employee ki paresgani nhi samajhti h ulta pareshan krti h. Very bad experience

Productive & Fun work Place

Like the Sun rising the day full of expectation and We have to follow our foot print to achieve every goal with full confidence and make the day brighten.Every day we learn something new and makes our mind so clear and wise to take quick decision.Every management have their limitation in which they have to make company growth easier.Every job work required a team work. Without a team you cannot completed any task.

Pros

free lunches, discount on restaurant & baquets, esi & pf

Cons

log hours job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel Swarn Towers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hotel Swarn Towers Reviews by Location