House of MG

House of MG

House of MG Employee Review

No secure job

At the time of covid 19 I lost my job, can't rely on the hotel management policy. No permanent policies, culture is very poor internal politics works only.

Same location

Challenging, Good staff support and Friendly nature.

The hardest part of my job was to handle everything in the hotel which start from both restaurants daily operation and complaint, Banquet handling and dealing, Room guest, Swimming pool guest, Tours, Special programme on the festival. Sometimes everything comes together. But thanks to my manager who was very helpful. He is one of the best guy I have ever met in my life.

Pros

Staff, Free Food at cafeteria, P.F. Gratuity..

Cons

Long working hours and salary, Management work pressure.
Same location

A Lot to Learn and a great Team

It is a good place to be for the Heritage Enthusiasts and Tech Savvy. The Owner / MD is very knowledgeable and a great inspiration. Good staff and Team. Terrible rules to be followed while working. Old staff is very rude at times. Learned numerous ways to tackle difficult situations. Experimented implementation of different tools and ways to analyse/utilize online campaign data.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at House of MG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

House of MG Reviews by Location