Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited

Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

If you live to Work, HDFC is the place.

If you work to live, HDFC is not the place for you. If you live to Work, HDFC is the place. It's one of the companies that generates highest profit per employee in India. That means you ll have to work like donkeys, buffalos and pigs. Everyone is overworked. Such a disgusting place to work. In Kochi region, growth is very slow. Increments and perks are nominal.

Great company to work

You are part of the company that helps people to fulfill their dream of owning their house and you are part of the journey from day one, this gives you sense of pride and peace

stressful

need to be at your toes. the work culture is not supportive. family- work life balance is difficult. very competitive. but a decent place to work if you were to go, work and get back as they offer very good perks

Extremely stressful environment

Management DOES NOT care about the employees. Work, work, work, thats all they care about. Unwanted stress and pathetic bosses is what you will have to deal with. If you have no personal life or social life and hate yourself, join HDFC Ltd.

my first job

A very very fast company. They ask you to work overtime every time. No work life balance at all and they use the workers as servants and the "adhoc" activities are way beyond the scope of JD. But paid well due to esops

work life balance

Being a bank, the job has its own perks. The timings are fixed and there are less unexpected things happening. The managerial staff is very motivational and encouraging.

Productive and learning

The company provides its employees with good opportunities in every aspects of profession. It lets you work with full liberty and accepts your opinion if its for the benefit of the organisation.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Good Environment and exposure to build personal skills

HDFC has a good work culture, the people are good and you get a chance to learn about the entire real estate sector. If you are open to work on different roles then you will have chance to learn a lot. Monetory Growth is not what you can expect . Sometimes time is more important than talent.

Pros

Good Environment and exposure

Cons

Low Monetory Growth

The only single product company stands successful in the market. Providing good employee growth proportionate to the employer growth. Good company and had a good opportunity to work with.

Pros

Good pay

Enjoying and Knowledgeable

1.learned to manage time in hard situations and dealing with all kind of customers. 2.Management was fantastic 3.Co-workers were fun loving and attentive 4. Most enjoyable part was dealing with customers.

Good working enviroment

Presently Iam handling whole DSA channel , which comprises of almost 20-25 people..I used to trained them , update them about various policies , guide them products and thereby helping them in further processing of their loan applications ...Hdfc Ltd is in itself a huge organisation which only deals in home loans , work enviroment is excellent , I really enjoy my job as it involves interaction.The only thing which bothers me is my salary , as it is not according to my work provided ...

Pros

Higher job security

Cons

Less paid salaries

Productive and enriching

Having worked here for 7 years i consider it as my "alma mater" in professional endeavour.

ping pang

Day to day sales work meeting new people  Achieve productivity by selling investment instruments like Mutual Funds, D-Mat, Insurance, ULIP’s  Follow up the Leads generated by PB’s, RM’s and other Banking Staffs and closing it.

Very nice work culture

The work environment is good and healthy. We used to work individually as well as team. It was really fun working there.

Pros

Comfortable working environment

Cons

too short lunch breaks

Good future for everyone

HDFC is a very good company as it is my client company. And we learn lots of new things from the people who working in HDFC, more over if we are looking for a govt job, Then I will not feel that HDFC is a private company, because the values of HDFC will be like that, we can not feel that is private company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited with