Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited

Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

Good Environment and exposure to build personal skills

HDFC has a good work culture, the people are good and you get a chance to learn about the entire real estate sector. If you are open to work on different roles then you will have chance to learn a lot. Monetory Growth is not what you can expect . Sometimes time is more important than talent.

Pros

Good Environment and exposure

Cons

Low Monetory Growth

stressful

need to be at your toes. the work culture is not supportive. family- work life balance is difficult. very competitive. but a decent place to work if you were to go, work and get back as they offer very good perks

Productive and learning

The company provides its employees with good opportunities in every aspects of profession. It lets you work with full liberty and accepts your opinion if its for the benefit of the organisation.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

The only single product company stands successful in the market. Providing good employee growth proportionate to the employer growth. Good company and had a good opportunity to work with.

Pros

Good pay

Good working enviroment

Presently Iam handling whole DSA channel , which comprises of almost 20-25 people..I used to trained them , update them about various policies , guide them products and thereby helping them in further processing of their loan applications ...Hdfc Ltd is in itself a huge organisation which only deals in home loans , work enviroment is excellent , I really enjoy my job as it involves interaction.The only thing which bothers me is my salary , as it is not according to my work provided ...

Pros

Higher job security

Cons

Less paid salaries

Productive and enriching

Having worked here for 7 years i consider it as my "alma mater" in professional endeavour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?