HTC Global Service.INC

HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

protective and fun work place.

This company and this work place was good and protective. fun work place. but one problem is very low salary. this is not enough for manage myself. otherwise very good and fun pace..

Productive and good work

Iam always fun with people same time iam very dedicated to my job and taking extra dedication to my team members carrier ..my first aim are I have to promote members to next level they carrier.

Pros

Cons

Shift hours

Job security and skill enhancement

HTC Global Sevices is a very good company. Never disappoint the employees. Jobs are very secured here. Management people are also good. Services and facilities provided like project incentives, allowances.

Pros

Project Incentives and allowances

Working atmosphere good & learning Many thing from the Company Side

Like to working with a good & Pleasant place, and the peoples are giving respect to each other ,the culture is US but they giving respect to our culture also for the most of the festivals we are celebrate with our clients so they also enjoy more we are really very happy about it

Pros

Break time

Really Excellent

This job is very much helpful for me, that time. That work was very interesting and lovable one. One that main point was salary is very low. so I am relieved.

Pros

Over Duty time free lunch providing

Cons

maximum 2hr to 3hr

Stressful environment but salary is too low

Stressful environment they can increase the salary it will be helpful for Htc employees..shift timings are too good for female their is no night shift..We have to submit any of our original certificates( example marksheets) at the time of joining.. interview process is good and typing speed is must for the entry level.

Pros

7 hr working no pressure

Cons

Salary is very low, No incentives

Productive company

Best place to start your career. Once you finish you training , You will get good projects and work experience. If you are very well in technology. You will get good appreciation.

Pros

Good Company with good peoples

Cons

Nothing I felt bad

Not good not bad

Salary too low. No hike at all. No night shift for ladies. Timing is good. Cafeteria poor. Food taste is bad. No more varieties. Culture is good. No career growth.

Pros

No night shift for ladies

Cons

Poor salary

Very Good office

Very Good Happy environment atmosphere to work And friendly colleagues and Team leads... Very well Good administration.. And nice office structure and canteen available very well maintaining overall professionally one of the best Organisation HTC Global Services vandalur

Great company i have ever seen in my life

Need good knowledge before interview they will check all things your capable and suitable for the work culture You have decided wheather you will work with all types of stress

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Bpo

BPO - Non voice ( Data Conversion and Data Entry) process. Company culture and work places is good No Transport benefits Freshers will be learn more about Non voice process

I have been working at Best Company for Past 1.5 Years

Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes & metrics.

Productive and stressful in terms of close deadlines

Good company and can learn new technologies. Supportive of learning new technologies. Competitive and nice environment. I don't like the restrooms in MEPZ. Apart from that other things are okay.

Work environment is good and job security. Management is good. Leave policy is good. No work pressure. Celebrate festivals and fun activities is good Celebri

Nice place to work

Good place to work, place to learn new things, awesome management, great people's, nice hospitality. Probably one good place to start the career. Different teams and different learning environment

Not employee based company

Not employee based company, no benefits, no security. No appreciations to the employee, no hikes based on work, no proper response to the employee. Worst for hard workers

People is not good and job is no secure

People is no good there and everybody playing game . and he is spoil employee carrier .They are not give proper response .He is not provide any type of benifit.

Pros

Cons

Spoil carrier

Not bad

Hi am a b.com fresher.. I attended direct walk-in for book non voice in htc global services, mepz chennai. They said i got selected and collected and working here

Good for freshers

In HTC Global Services they train you very well. Work may be stressful based on the project that you are in. But good environment for learning about how a work life will be.

Good Work culture

Company is more flexible for freshers and good onsite opportunity for experience employees and US based shift timing maintained and good client inaction.

Productive and fun work place

Very good Organization ,nice workplace culture. Excellent Management. Got the opportunity to learn many things. Productive and fun work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HTC Global Service.INC with