HTC Global Services

HTC Global Services Employee Reviews

India309 reviews

ciberfreshertimingprojectglobaltechnologysalarybalance

Fun to work here. Great place for beginners, here they train you with particular technology.

Training and development, cab facilities , allowances , timely salary, friends leadership teams , team outing, awards , annual outings & bonus are quite good.

If money is the key motive, you can join.

The work culture is depressing and extremely horrific. No work life balance. Politics is more, possibilities to grow is less. People are extremely biased and not so good in understanding.

HTC Global Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good work life balance but no job security

Was asked to resign without prior notice, to minimize head counts. Around 6 employees were asked to leave in a team of 10. We just went to office like every other day but that was our last working day. It was not hard on me, as i had no commitments. But there were 2 colleagues, one was married just 2 weeks before with heavy loans behind him ( taken for his wedding) and one colleague was engaged and all set for wedding next month. I suggest everyone to look for a tier 1 and 2 companies. Job security comes ahead of everything in a job. But I wish HTC the best, for giving me an opportunity to work with them. They just need to improve in decision making which can affect ones life.

Nice place to work

I was really happy to say that i am one among the HTC family. Due to my family medical emergency I had to quit the job. But still i think why did i take that decision. Nice place to work, I worked for nearly 9 years and 3 months.

Not so great place to work for long time. Consider only if it is beneficial to you otherwise

Listen to employees concern and have transparency. Have interactions with employees and listen to their problems. no proper work life balance and long working hours

Fun

Good work teammates support transparent but bosss not supportive boss thinking very poor company policies good but boss not good and Salery not time

Pros

Free

Cons

Lonh

Good work life balance

Good Company to work. Work place is goodGood work life balnceGood projectsGood TimingsCab facility if you are working in shifts.Need to improve the internal portals

School environment

Not bad. Needs to improve alot. Managemnt needs to look into the employee efforts. They treat employee like a machine.

Pros

Cons

No cab

Best place to work

for me, Its a life changing company. Managements are very good. Friendly, family. they treated equally. All management staff is wonderful people. All Facilities are there.

Good to start career as fresherWork life balance

Overall it is goodWork life balanceLearning & developmentSoft skills trainingAnnual outingsGlobal clientsJob security

An excellent company to work for, amazing people and friendly environment!. Very good career gift for freshers and testing COE is awesome!.Incredible manager and very helpful team. It can be your second home. Good TT tables and canteens.

Pros

Flexible timing, career growth, job security, leaves allocated whenever required, no pressures to complete tasks, HR are always helpful

Cons

Appraisals depends on managers, no feedbacks given

Productive and good work

Iam always fun with people same time iam very dedicated to my job and taking extra dedication to my team members carrier ..my first aim are I have to promote members to next level they carrier.

Pros

Cons

Shift hours

protective and fun work place.

This company and this work place was good and protective. fun work place. but one problem is very low salary. this is not enough for manage myself. otherwise very good and fun pace..

Job security and skill enhancement

HTC Global Sevices is a very good company. Never disappoint the employees. Jobs are very secured here. Management people are also good. Services and facilities provided like project incentives, allowances.

Pros

Project Incentives and allowances

Working atmosphere good & learning Many thing from the Company Side

Like to working with a good & Pleasant place, and the peoples are giving respect to each other ,the culture is US but they giving respect to our culture also for the most of the festivals we are celebrate with our clients so they also enjoy more we are really very happy about it

Pros

Break time

Really Excellent

This job is very much helpful for me, that time. That work was very interesting and lovable one. One that main point was salary is very low. so I am relieved.

Pros

Over Duty time free lunch providing

Cons

maximum 2hr to 3hr

Productive company

Best place to start your career. Once you finish you training , You will get good projects and work experience. If you are very well in technology. You will get good appreciation.

Pros

Good Company with good peoples

Cons

Nothing I felt bad

Create and fire senior positions-Highly Politicised Management

They were not able to sign up any new ERP project for last one year. Highly Politicised Management both onsite and offshoreNot so a great company to work with

Pros

Flexible work timing

Cons

Highly politicised management

Not good not bad

Salary too low. No hike at all. No night shift for ladies. Timing is good. Cafeteria poor. Food taste is bad. No more varieties. Culture is good. No career growth.

Pros

No night shift for ladies

Cons

Poor salary

Very Good office

Very Good Happy environment atmosphere to work And friendly colleagues and Team leads... Very well Good administration.. And nice office structure and canteen available very well maintaining overall professionally one of the best Organisation HTC Global Services vandalur

Great company i have ever seen in my life

Need good knowledge before interview they will check all things your capable and suitable for the work culture You have decided wheather you will work with all types of stress

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HTC Global Services with