HulkApps

• Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Lots of learning

Good working culture.Flexible timing.Getting chance to learn new technologies.Outdoor activities.Indoor games .Best for start career as a fresher.

Pros

Flexible timing.

Cons

No cons from my side

Best IT company with friendly environment

I am working as Junior RoR Developer in Hulkapps. I have always received the best opportunities and great support from seniors and the management team. Whenever I need help, got the best guidance from seniors. A positive environment leads to drastic benefits to the company and employees. This positive environment is seen in this company.Work from home in Covid pandemic. They do not force you to come to the office.

Relaxed Workplace

5 days workings,I have learned so many things at this company also I get so many benefits. Work management is also good.Team activity.Pay and benefits.Pay over time.Great Infrastructure.

Pros

Not any stress

Cons

There are not any cons from my side

Productive and fun workplace

Good start to a career.Friendly environment.Everyone is so helpful.Timely pay. Good work culture (One of the best places to work)Good pay structure

Pros

Good work environment and helpful staff

Just Amazing workspace, exceptional in surat

I always dream like this job. when I pass the interview and when I joined in HulkApps I feel like my dreams came true. I really feel very lucky to part of HulkApps. All the employee of this company is very supportive, encouraging and friendly. Although I first time see that the Admin department (Management) is very nurture, protective, understanding, kind and fun loving. I really enjoy for doing job in this company. Honestly speaking It's not a company It's like a second family.

Pros

whenever any special occasion came they were provide us free lunch and high tea

Cons

no cons

Great and enhancing your knowledge

It's a big opportunity for you to prove yourself, I have learned new technologies as well as disciplined, knowledge, and communication skills because it's that cooperative and appreciate your work.

Pros

Celebrates mostly festivals and events with free snacks.

Knowledgeable

New thoughts are welcome. They have well-experienced staff so the employee will get more knowledge about their tech and another tech. Friendly environment.

Productive and fun workplace

Here we can build our logic and their training period is so good. I don't know about other companies but I can assure that no other company provides the training like Hulkapps.

Pros

Flexible working, Clean workspace

Growing and Cheerful workplace

New thoughts are welcoming. Great and cheerful environment. All the employees are treated as equals. Live like friends. Happy to work with such a growing company.

Fun workspace

Great and cheerful environment. Welcoming new opportunities. All the employees are treat as equals. Treat us as a family. Happy to work with such a growing company

Best company to boost your career

This is the best IT company as per my experience. With a nice work environment and nicest colleagues. They are very supportive. And salary and reward structure is more than fair structure. I am loving this company.

Pros

Nice environment, Supportive colleague, best salary structure, Learning opportunities

productive and friendly environment

it's good company and all employee are friendly working there.all staff is good.working environment is very good.there is good environment to work there.

Pros

Friendly environment

Fun workplace and friendly environment.

I just joined the company and I don't feel new to company as they are very friendly and treat you as their own family. Benefits and perks are the best. I love to work here.

Pros

Camping, free lunches, events

Fun working place

It is a wonderful company. And It's a nice place to work has a very good environment and staff. I really feel very nice to work with HulkApps. People here motivate you to learn more than you can.

Pros

Free working environment

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HulkApps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

HulkApps Reviews by Location

Learn about HulkApps in popular locations

• HulkApps